Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Surface Pro 7 NEED BIOS. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 7 NEED BIOS. HELP!

hi,
    Thanks, I will give it a try!

Comment

Hi, I have Surface Pro 7 Bootloop evr 2-3 Seconds.
      can some one Help with a working BIOS.
      here is m Original BIOD, readed with RT809F
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-11-2023, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
        Try this one, it could help you.
        Thanx sir, but still the same(

Comment

any one help with post #102

Comment

hello i need to unlock my surface pro 7 password in bios . help me please

Comment

Originally posted by gnoozle View Post
              hello i need to unlock my surface pro 7 password in bios . help me please
              try..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

can you help with my Problem? #102

Comment

Hello everyone, I need to unlock my surface pro 7 password in bios. Help me, please.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vikrep View Post
                    Hello everyone, I need to unlock my surface pro 7 password in bios. Help me, please.
                    try..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      try..
                      Unfortunately, the file does not fit. The serial number is not native, there are no model and UUID numbers. The touch doesn't work. Main problem - SSD didn't recognise
                      Any ideas on how to edit the original file?
                      Last edited by vikrep; 02-12-2023, 11:04 AM.

Comment

@vikrep
                        Try with this file, Password ("AWord") and Absolute Computrace ("SetOEMStrings") have been deactivated (by modifying corresponding UEFI variable headers from AA553F hex to AA553C hex).
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                          @vikrep
                          Try with this file, Password ("AWord") and Absolute Computrace ("SetOEMStrings") have been deactivated (by modifying corresponding UEFI variable headers from AA553F hex to AA553C hex).
                          Thank you AAAC,
                          Unfortunately I can't check your file, because glued screen yesterday night.
                          I tried few uefi files from this place. All of them have different versions touchpad, TPM, ME and other revisions. So, one file didn't recognize SSD, other didn't recognize touchpad.
                          I put file without touchpad, recovered windows 10 and then put back original uefi. I this case saved all original numbers and drivers, but still present password on uefi.
                          I think surface Pro was erased by virus. Disk C has name "EraseMe" and was empty, so was no chance to recovery by Windows recovery.
                          Thanks everyone.

Comment

Hello, I have a problem with my Surface Pro 7 (i5, 8 GB ram). It was working great, but after an update to the bios it only turns on briefly with the windows logo and then turns off again. I tried some other bios files from this thread but it either completely doesn't work or is stuck again with the same problem.

Here is the original file dumped from the device.

I hope somebody can help. I would be endlessly thankful, cause it's a rather nice device.
                            Attached Files

Comment

surface pro 7 bios password

Hi,
                              surface pro 7 when i try to do setup and after connceting wifi.
                              comes login.

plzz help me to remove.
                              this i took out bios bin file.

thank you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Prott View Post
                                Hello, I have a problem with my Surface Pro 7 (i5, 8 GB ram). It was working great, but after an update to the bios it only turns on briefly with the windows logo and then turns off again. I tried some other bios files from this thread but it either completely doesn't work or is stuck again with the same problem.

Here is the original file dumped from the device.

I hope somebody can help. I would be endlessly thankful, cause it's a rather nice device.
                                Also to add, before the update (that bricked the device) the surface showed a purple stripe at startup. Not sure what that means... is it relevant? Thank you

Comment

I am trying to clean the bios myself. Is there something else that I should be doing other than using FIT to unpack the dumped (original, non working) .bin, replacing the ME region with a clean one and then saving it again into bin?

Previous posts mentioning the need to invalidate certain variables. Is it necessary when my BIOS wasn't password locked? Thanks again!

Comment

I wrote my "clean" bios to the chip, soldered it back on the board and the result is slightly different (I see the logo for a second or so more, then it shuts down).

When I see the logo the tablet is drawing around 0.2 amps at 19 V.

I am attaching the clean version of the bios.

Sorry about doubleposting, but is there anybody that can please help in any way? :/
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi friends. Some one help me fix my bios? after update corrupted, now stuck screen loading loop.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lulinha View Post
                                        Hi friends. Some one help me fix my bios? after update corrupted, now stuck screen loading loop.
                                        Here's your Clean file, try it.
                                        Attached Files
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                          Here's your Clean file, try it.
                                          Thanks, but not work. Now logo 1 Second..

Comment

Working...
                                          X