LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Ok my error, i was doing the wrong chip. i have located the winbond 25q128jvsq.
    motherboard-dtzs1 la-f421p
    laptop model number-20lj-s4fudo.
    i have attached three bin files. please can someone confirm these are ok to patch?
    many thanks
    Apologies to admin for my mistake on previous post.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by singh4lfie View Post
      Ok my error, i was doing the wrong chip. i have located the winbond 25q128jvsq.
      motherboard-dtzs1 la-f421p
      laptop model number-20lj-s4fudo.
      i have attached three bin files. please can someone confirm these are ok to patch?
      many thanks
      Apologies to admin for my mistake on previous post.
      Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-27-2023, 08:16 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

X380 yoga
        type:20LJ-S4FU00
        s/n:MP-1GUXA9 18/22
        Motherboard: DTZS1 LA-F421P

also any help with the patch just runs and doesn't do anything. python installed and the instructions followed, dragged the bin file. but it just comes up on the screen and goes away. any advice would be helpful. thanks
        Last edited by singh4lfie; 09-27-2023, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by singh4lfie View Post
          X380 yoga
          type:20LJ-S4FU00
          s/n:MP-1GUXA9 18/22
          Motherboard: DTZS1 LA-F421P

also any help with the patch just runs and doesn't do anything. python installed and the instructions followed, dragged the bin file. but it just comes up on the screen and goes away. any advice would be helpful. thanks
          Do you see that your 3 bin files are different? That means you haven't created a bios backup file yet, so don't patch it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I made three different copies incase. I verified number 3 which did not come back with an error with as programmer. Are they all different when read?
            Sorry to be a pain.

Comment

Please solution to fix 32m supervisor password bios. for example: L13 ( 18834-1N). No one has shared yet. thank you everybody

Comment

not JTAG but bios fix

Comment

Hello, I would like to ask for help.
                  I have a problem with the password for Thinkpad e490 (i5 8th generation). After using the autopatcher, new bios_patched, the laptop only produces a melody. Black screen, the laptop does not start.
                  Can someone see what's wrong? I am attaching both files - original bios + bios_patched.
                  Thank you
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I have problems, my model is an L460, I have tried several times the cmd opens and goes away, it does not leave me any files.
                    I don't know how to get the original bios image, the files don't work for me, I already have python installed, the window opens and closes immediately.
                    Last edited by zilds89; 09-28-2023, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Hey guys got a T14s with supervisor password BIOS. Was able to read the bin file from Windbond W25Q128FW chip but no clue what I am looking for to edit the file with Hxd64. can anyone help with removing password?

Model is T14s Gen 1 / SN: PC-2317FY
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dido210 View Post
                        Hey guys got a T14s with supervisor password BIOS. Was able to read the bin file from Windbond W25Q128FW chip but no clue what I am looking for to edit the file with Hxd64. can anyone help with removing password?

Model is T14s Gen 1 / SN: PC-2317FY
                        Use the forum search function and read other related threads https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111439

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi to all ,
                          Can you help me to patch the bios.thanks! Lenovo e560
                          Last edited by alirafee; 10-07-2023, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alirafee View Post
                            Hi to all ,
                            Can you help me to patch the bios.thanks! Lenovo t450s
                            The T450s will unlock using the Autopatcher at post #1 ,TRY IT ! .If it doesn`t work or if there`s some sort of error message say so.You must abide by the rules !

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by alirafee View Post
                              Hi to all ,
                              Can you help me to patch the bios.thanks! Lenovo e560
                              Oh,so youve changed the model now from T450s to e560 .Use the forum search function,look for other e560 threads tha Autopatcher doesn`t work afaik, flash the ITE chip.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                                Here's what I did. It's quite easy to modify. Not that it makes any difference to getting it to unlock
                                Hello, can you upload the software? thinkpad maintenance utilities

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by liangshaowei1994 View Post
                                    Hello, can you upload the software? thinkpad maintenance utilities
                                    Hello you can try this .....

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=2806

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                                      Finally, I would be grateful if you could report any bugs, errors, problems, or general feedback in this thread so that I can make improvements to the script.
                                      Txs 4 the great tool.
                                      However, I get the following error message on ubuntu 22.04:
                                      ./autopatch backup.bin

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
                                      [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
                                      /home/thinkpad/flash/lenovo_autopatcher/patch/../tools/UEFIReplace: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Core.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
                                      backup.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
                                      There was an error... Aborting.
                                      But I think my backup.bin looks good (attached). Or what am I doing wrong?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

update. managed to run autopatcher, worked like charm. thanks once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbull View Post
                                          Txs 4 the great tool.
                                          However, I get the following error message on ubuntu 22.04:

But I think my backup.bin looks good (attached). Or what am I doing wrong?
                                          It works ...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X