Need Bios dump for Dell M4600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Bios dump for Dell M4600

Please I need a working bios dump compatible for Dell M4600 , thank you !

Re: Need Bios dump for Dell M4600

Attached Files

Comment

thank you so much for helping me , you save my life
      many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AMN servis View Post
        i was write this bios its work, only problem was usb and mousepad dont work, but i make an update from windows and now all its fine , thanks for help

Comment

hi this fixed my bricked dell tahnk you all
          now at bios 04 is there any major reasons to upgrade
          I would hate to take the whole laptop apart to be able to reflash my bios (last night it was ok, but I would prefer not to have to do it again)

Comment

Originally posted by eikka1 View Post
            hi this fixed my bricked dell tahnk you all
            now at bios 04 is there any major reasons to upgrade
            I would hate to take the whole laptop apart to be able to reflash my bios (last night it was ok, but I would prefer not to have to do it again)
            could you tell what were you facing.? am facing freeze at dell logo afte blue bar fills all the way. then freezes .. pressing F12 does nothing. have programer ch34a1 but havent flash as the clamp got damaged afte ive read the chips.
            last is A19 but on .exe file..
            can you tell me bios version of attached dumped file.

Comment

Originally posted by toti24 View Post
              could you tell what were you facing.? am facing freeze at dell logo afte blue bar fills all the way. then freezes .. pressing F12 does nothing. have programer ch34a1 but havent flash as the clamp got damaged afte ive read the chips.
              last is A19 but on .exe file..
              can you tell me bios version of attached dumped file.
              do not use the clip because it gives errors..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before writing or reading, paste the chip on the programmer, or use the bios chip adapter ... make a copy of the contents of the bios chip and post ...
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                do not use the clip because it gives errors..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before writing or reading, paste the chip on the programmer, or use the bios chip adapter ... make a copy of the contents of the bios chip and post ...
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                i was told to read it 3 times save it 3 times and compare all files are ok. then good to write.... BUt the clamp wont stay on chips anymore it just wont grab the chip and slip. havent had the chance to actually flash the bios.
                i had to take it to a repair shop. but need to find one as where i live there arent man repair shops. i live in small town.

Comment

solved thanks guys.
                  my laptop after installing win 10 by usb when it finished copying all the ffiles and it restarts to set up pc and take you to desktop.. but mine after restart got frozen at dell logo. pressing any key did nothing.
                  using provided dump i was aable to enter bios and to windows using a programmer ch43a1
                  the version of dumped bios is A04

Comment

could not find the edit button.
                    update
                    i got it working but now am facing a problem with win 10. not sure if the dump the flashing or the 2 micro resistor i accidentally removed cause this but clean install of windows 10 i t goes smoothly. if restart all ok. but if i shut down the laptop and when turn on it freezes at the windows 10 logo qith spining dots.
                    safe mode works fine also if i get to advance recovery after 3 on and off of laptop and repair screen appears if done a restore point after clean install i can restore and all good. can run bench mark on both video cards.
                    strange if i install win 7 i can shut down and face no problem.. only on window 8,1 10 and 11. all freeze at windows logo spining dots before sign in screen.

Comment

Working...
                    X