HP Probook 450 G9 password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Probook 450 G9 password

Need help to remove password from bios. Thanks.
    HP Probook 450 G9
    Serial: 5CD2236GBP
    Attached Files

Re: HP Probook 450 G9 password

Originally posted by nueziel View Post
    HP Probook 450 G9
    try this. write only main bios 32Mb. It will enter in MPM mode, 1st time when enter in bios reset to factory defaults, save, restart, then enter again in bios and in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" and write this:
    Feature Byte
    476J6S6b7B7J7M7Q7W7saBapaqauawbUbhcAdpdqfPguk8mEmGmwn7nVpFpTpqqjqz.yG (no spaces)
    Build Id
    22WWRTBT601#SUUF#DUUF
    Serial
    5CD2236GBP
    SKU
    6J8W4PA#UUF
    System Board CT
    PQNNH018JGQ31Z
    Name
    HP ProBook 450 15.6 inch G9 Notebook PC or you can cut it to HP ProBook 450 G9

after that save and use BCU 4.0 to exit MPM mode or restart laptop how many times counter shows.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thanks, will try later after work.

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
        try this. write only main bios 32Mb. It will enter in MPM mode, 1st time when enter in bios reset to factory defaults, save, restart, then enter again in bios and in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" and write this:
        Feature Byte
        476J6S6b7B7J7M7Q7W7saBapaqauawbUbhcAdpdqfPguk8mEmGmwn7nVpFpTpqqjqz.yG (no spaces)
        Build Id
        22WWRTBT601#SUUF#DUUF
        Serial
        5CD2236GBP
        SKU
        6J8W4PA#UUF
        System Board CT
        PQNNH018JGQ31Z
        Name

after that save and use BCU 4.0 to exit MPM mode or restart laptop how many times counter shows.
        tried to flash main bios, resoldering and after attaching battery, keyboard lights 5x then when i press power, caps lock and numlock blink 7x simultaneously then powers off. pressing power again makes caps lock and numlock blink 7x.

btw, it doesn't dislplay anything during the process.
        Last edited by nueziel; 07-10-2023, 10:07 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

tried to flash main bios, resoldering and after attaching battery, keyboard lights 5x then when i press power, caps lock and numlock blink 7x simultaneously then powers off. pressing power again makes caps lock and numlock blink 7x.

btw, it doesn't dislplay anything during the process.
          remove battery, also cmos battery, plug adapter and wait for 2 minutes, it will restart several times without displaying anything, don't press any button.
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

remove battery, also cmos battery, plug adapter and wait for 2 minutes, it will restart several times without displaying anything, don't press any button.
            sorry for the lack of update, i have successfully unlocked my laptop. thank you!

Comment

Hi guys! I`m also have same problem with bios password. Please help me. What shoul I do? Take bios flash from motherboard then... Please, can you make litlle instruction for me?

Comment

Feature Byte
                Build Id
                22WWRTBT601#SUUF#DUUF
                Serial
                5CD2236GBP
                SKU
                6J8W4PA#UUF
                System Board CT
                PQNNH018JGQ31Z
                Name

If I understand right, I can also use this .zip but setup my Serial. Or it harder than I think? Is it possible whitout removing bios flash?
                Sorry for stupid questions, I`m new at this)
                Last edited by vlad4volk; 08-03-2023, 10:45 AM. Reason: add questions

Comment

Originally posted by vlad4volk View Post
                  If I understand right, I can also use this .zip but setup my Serial. Or it harder than I think? Is it possible whitout removing bios flash?
                  Sorry for stupid questions, I`m new at this)
                  no, it's not possible if you have bios password. If you want to change serial, ID, name, etc. and you DON'T HAVE PASSWORD on bios you can use BCU 4.0 or higher.
                  >>>>>

Comment

no, it's not possible if you have bios password. If you want to change serial, ID, name, etc. and you DON'T HAVE PASSWORD on bios you can use BCU 4.0 or higher.
                    No, I want remove password from bios, and save serial, windows key(if it on bios) etc. I just need to install windows (coz now it's working as "to go").

Comment

Originally posted by vlad4volk View Post
                      No, I want remove password from bios, and save serial, windows key(if it on bios) etc. I just need to install windows (coz now it's working as "to go").
                      you can't use another bios from another laptop, your own bios has to be modified. "set UNIQUE machine data" does sound a bell?
                      >>>>>

Comment

you can't use another bios from another laptop, your own bios has to be modified. "set UNIQUE machine data" does sound a bell?
                        Yes, shure. Is it possible by myself to modify bios? I can remove flash but I don't know how to use Hex editor to remove password...

Comment

I`ve compared bios from top of thread and the one you send, it have just 7 differences. Can I change my bios in same place or it doesent work like that? Also I`ve see solution to find and remove "nvramactiveRegn". Which way is better?

Comment

Hello I need help with locked bios

HP PROBOOK 450 G9
                            DA0X8SMB8H1 REV: H MODEL:X8SA
                            SN: 5CD2301HZM

Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mograinne View Post
                              hello i need help with locked bios

hp probook 450 g9
                              da0x8smb8h1 rev: H model:x8sa
                              sn: 5cd2301hzm

thanks
                              hp probook 450 g9
                              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                hp probook 450 g9
                                Thanks so much, working

Comment

HP Probook 450 G9
                                  this file without password
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Feature Byte
                                    Build Id
                                    22WWRTBT601#SUUF#DUUF
                                    Serial
                                    5CD2236GBP
                                    SKU
                                    6J8W4PA#UUF
                                    System Board CT
                                    PQNNH018JGQ31Z
                                    Name

hey..why I can not change admin pass in this bios ..... when I enter old pass it sais wrong pass...

Comment

• Vesko356
                                      Vesko356 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      The bios posted by Volinakis in your quoted post was a reply to a request from another member.
                                      If you have similar model with similar problem post your request adding first all the necessary information as per the rules
                                      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

sn:5CD231FWH9
                                    MAINBOARD : DAX8SFMB8B1 Rev-B

MODEL:X8SG
                                    Attached Files

Comment

At 1st boot press F10 and RESET BIOS to factory defaults
                                      use HP BCU for MPM error
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                      X