No announcement yet.

hp prodesk 600 g1 original bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day to all. Have a problem. My HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF suddenly stopped working. In the end repairman flash bios new bios from HP support with programmer. Now PC works. But now I have error 'The device cannot start. (Code 10)" on LAN adapter, and MAC in BIOS was all FF.
    Here is current BIOS and backup of original.
    Have 3 stichers, but there is noa any MAC on them. Only BIS, Serialt No. CZC4243ZTH and Product No.

I tried copypaste Gbe block from old bios to new, but after flash via usb FF MAC still here. Is Gbe block promram only with manual flash of bios flash, and not flash via dos/bios?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Otakon; 01-04-2024, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• hoaca388
      hoaca388 commented
      Editing a comment
      serial number ?

Originally posted by Otakon View Post
    Good day to all. Have a problem. My HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF suddenly stopped working. In the end repairman flash bios new bios from HP support with programmer. Now PC works. But now I have error 'The device cannot start. (Code 10)" on LAN adapter, and MAC in BIOS was all FF.
    Here is current BIOS and backup of original.
    Have 3 stichers, but there is noa any MAC on them. Only BIS, Serialt No. CZC4243ZTH and Product No.

I tried copypaste Gbe block from old bios to new, but after flash via usb FF MAC still here. Is Gbe block promram only with manual flash of bios flash, and not flash via dos/bios?
    AAAAAAAA
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Graku View Post
      Re: hp prodesk 600 g1 original bios

Thank you so much for everything,

I just tried it and it works. The only problem I have now is that I don't have a MAC in the BIOS. Everything comes out f

Does anyone know how to edit the MAC on the Prodesk 600 G1?

I appreciate any help.
      hp prodesk 600 g1 twr original bios after i flash the bios chip with the bios from hp site mac address became ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff and the ethernet doesnot work

Comment

Working...
      X