• Show
Clear All

hp z4 g4 bios

hello can you fix this bios
    Attached Files

Re: hp z4 g4 bios

Originally posted by ersiahmetaj View Post
    hello can you fix this bios
    Whats the problem, no boot,black screen, slow boot ?

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: hp z4 g4 bios

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Whats the problem, no boot,black screen, slow boot ?

black screen and 5 long beeps and 2 shorts, interrupted during bios update

Comment

Hi, please help me rebuild bios and clean_ME, ME_Analyzer gives a lot of errors, I did try to clean ME with FIT v.11 but also can't open file. The unit starts but it has no image, no error beeps, nothing. I did check video card and RAM modules, power source, disconnected other peripherals. My guess is bios fcked up.

Serial Number : CZC90886Z7
        Product Number : 4BP31UP
        Description : HP Z4 G4 Workstation
        Motherboard: Z4 G4 Basin Falls AS# 844783-001
        CPU: Intel Xeon W-2133

Thank you.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by volinakis; 02-05-2024, 09:26 AM.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
          Hi, please help me rebuild bios and clean_ME, ME_Analyzer gives a lot of errors, I did try to clean ME with FIT v.11 but also can't open file. The unit starts but it has no image, no error beeps, nothing. I did check video card and RAM modules, power source, disconnected other peripherals. My guess is bios fcked up.

Serial Number : CZC90886Z7
          Product Number : 4BP31UP
          Description : HP Z4 G4 Workstation
          Motherboard: Z4 G4 Basin Falls AS# 844783-001
          CPU: Intel Xeon W-2133

Thank you.
          You guessed right,the bios is fcked up .Try this one
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thnks, I will try it tomorrow and let you know the result. Maybe some day you'll teach me how to deal with bioses where FIT can't open the dump with corrupted ME.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

thank you very much, your file was right what I needed! I was surprised too see DMI being recovered from EC, so I didn't need to use BCU. Thanks again!
              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

thank you very much, your file was right what I needed! I was surprised too see DMI being recovered from EC, so I didn't need to use BCU. Thanks again!
                The pleasure is all mine

Comment

Working...
                X