X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOSCH Microwave CFA634 error E1006

Hi,
    I have Microwave BOSCH CFA634
    It runs, but after 10 -15 seconds stops working.
    Sometimes it shows error E1006.
    I can't find this error explication.
    Some people say it's communications error between main and display module.
    Probably somebody has an experience with this issue?
    Can you help me please?
    Thank you an advance.

Sounds to me like the magnetron is getting shut down maybe? Bosch, Siemens and Neff had these problems and the internet is littered with it, but just not if you are using Google as a search engine.
    Some say it's a comms error, I just find it funny there is the same comms error always occurring 15 seconds down the road. Another is changing boards out (display and main board) until it works again. So is there a definitive answer? Probably not.
    Last edited by CapLeaker; 05-18-2024, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the answer.
      Yes, in case of the Neff E1006 means magnetron issue.
      I have checked exchange between mainboard and inverter board. And I don't find out any problems.

Comment

check the electronics first.
        too much shit in these modern devices to go wrong - specially psu's for microcontrollers.

Comment

I hate these YouTube fix videos where one is changing one board after the other one until it is fixed. It goes like this: First change board A. If you still have the problem, exchange board B. Still have the same problem change board C... etc... Its just like emptying the parts cannon and by the time it is fixed you could have replaced it twice.

Comment

Hi.
            Here is exchange between main and inverter board.
            I am guessing to magnetron or inverter problem.

https://mega.nz/file/upd1iYxY#19aVEq...KwmQ95xoX5fiLk

Comment

Comment

I tried to initiate the problem of a disconnected high voltage magnetron line.
                I received error E1007.
                Below is the video.

Comment

I suppose if the inverter board shuts down, so does the magnetron. Question is what does the inverter board see or doesn't see after 15 seconds of run time? Try running the microwave on different power levels and see if it changes anything?

Comment

Good idea!
                    It works at 10% (90W) of power
                    at 360W - the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by AlexVG View Post
                      It works at 10% (90W) of power
                      This part means that it is not communication error between main and display module.
                      Good news!

Comment

I had a hard time believing it being a comms issue after 15 seconds every time. Didn't make any sense. Now... is the problem the inverter board, or is it the magnetron? I am still suspecting the magnetron.

Comment

unplug the magnetron and take it out. Masure the resistance between the termials and the magnetron body. It should be high in resistance.

Comment

What comes to mind is either the magnetron is pulling to much current at 100% output or the inverter has the same kind of issue pulling to much currently or the feedback circuit has some kind-a problem or it has a communication problem now how to troubleshoot this issue is probably going to be a challenge because it depends on the protocol that it is using optical fly wire some other name and unfortunately there so many types who know what they used to do the communication protocol

Do this testing at your own risk do not do this for more than 15 seconds at a time and wait 3 minutes between each test

Now you can do this test if you have a fluorescent light bulb tube that is about 3” long and no longer than that tape the connection ends and put in the center of turntable and turn the microwave on low power at 10% does the fluorescent bulb flicker the same all the way around the hole 360'D if so then do it 50% power do you get the same results the flickering should be a little bit brighter then do it at 100% dose it at any time start flickering and stop and start flickering again if so then it might very well be a over current situation

Now there is a situation where you can have a carbon build up in the magnetron track to the inside of the cabinet if this is the case you might hear a buzzing sound and the flickering off the fluorescent bulb might erratic in its flickering if does and to make sure that it is that the fluorescent bulb is too much in the center of the turn table move it about an inch in one direction and do the test again is the flickering more evenly spread out if it still erratic then I would suspect that it might be arcing in the channel that I referred to earlier if that is the case and if you can still find it “microwave safe paint “ it used to come in little bottles like fingernail polish does and what you would do is sand the the carbon off wipe it down really good and repaint it so that you could stop from arcing

Just before it stops running dose the flickering get real bright before it shuts off
                            Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 05-18-2024, 06:18 PM.
                            9 PC LCD Monitor
                            6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                            30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
                            10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
                            6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
                            1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
                            25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
                            6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
                            1 Dell Mother Board
                            15 Computer Power Supply
                            1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
                            2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
                            All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Thank you.
                              So.
                              I have just connected inverter board to pulse generator.
                              Inverter is working, magnetron heats up.
                              But test lamp and field detector inside of the box shows nothing.
                              Here is the link to the video of my experiment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CapLeaker View Post
                                  unplug the magnetron and take it out. Masure the resistance between the termials and the magnetron body. It should be high in resistance.
                                  Yes. Have done. All measurements look good.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexVG View Post

Yes. Have done. All measurements look good.
                                    What about the high voltage capacitor? Maybe it doesn't have enough oomph?

Comment

I guess it's a magnetron issue.
                                      However, it's not available at the Bosch originally spear parts.
                                      https://www.bosch-home.es/catalogo-e...lebox=manuals/

Comment

https://spares2repair.co.uk/bosch-si...etron-12006667

Comment

Working...
                                        X