Jvc lt-50e73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jvc lt-50e73

Exactly, desoldering flash chip,programming and soldering back. you can also sometimes find flashed chip for your tv on ebay or so

Comment

Got myself a programmer, reflashed the firmware and sound works now!

Comment

Originally posted by mtoivanen View Post
        Got myself a programmer, reflashed the firmware and sound works now!

are you still active, i hope you can point me to the firmware cause i have same annoying af issue its making me angry no sound output wghat so ever or someone please help , would be so much apreciated if someone cant help, cant find zip file every where jvc not good to not have on website last hope this forum, or else i throw the tv in trash

Comment

also issue with buttons on remote not controling tv instead turing it off :P maybe a fw rweflash is fixing that steak to

Comment

Originally posted by cabbansweden View Post
            are you still active, i hope you can point me to the firmware cause i have same annoying af issue its making me angry no sound output wghat so ever or someone please help , would be so much apreciated if someone cant help, cant find zip file every where jvc not good to not have on website last hope this forum, or else i throw the tv in trash
            Do you have a programmer to overwrite spi flash W25Q64?

Comment

Originally posted by cabbansweden View Post
              here it is
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X