Toshiba 32l6353d firmware update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba 32l6353d firmware update

Hi guys, I have a tosh that wasn't coming up with any picture, so I changed the main board and now we have a picture but it's all kind of solarised, (il put a picture on) the board I replaced was out of a 39" tosh, would that give me the funny picture? I'm trying to update the board with the firmware of the 32" but it won't change it, any sudgestions?

Re: Toshiba 32l6353d firmware update

Picture
    Attached Files

Comment

Quick guess t-con?

Comment

~
        Last edited by ducky29; 12-07-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

can you get into the service menu as maybe the lvds setting is wrong what is the mainboard number thats used in this set
          Last edited by vinceroger69; 12-07-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

The board is out of a 39", and so in the menu info it's coming up with the model number of the tv it came out of. I have the firmware but it won't update and change it to a 32", the original board number is 32l4300 Rev 1.02a. The one I have put in there is exactly the same but from a bigger screen

Comment

Would you know how to get into the service setting Vince?

Comment

I have never been into the service menu on a toshiba but saw this this on another site
                Most Toshiba flat screen LCD and LED TVs use the mute button method for accessing the service menu. To access the menu, set the volume to minimum and press the "Mute" button twice on the remote control. Next hold the mute button down and press the "Menu" button on the TV set to launch the service menu
                be careful if you alter anything in the service menu as you can brick the tv if not sure take pictures of the menu screens you have and we can try too advise

Comment

Thanks Vince, il have a go later on, do you think that because the board is out of a 39” it’s affecting the picture and giving it a wierd picture? The original problem with the set was that it wouldn’t come out of s/by. The panel has cured that,now it’s just the picture

Comment

my guess is that the new board does not match the lcd panel number thats used in your set im not sure if you can change this in the service menu though

Comment

I was hoping you wouldn't say that, because I think your right, damn

Comment

Can i have the firmware for update?

Comment

Norman1, did you manage to get into service menu?

Comment

if you can get into service menu, it might say something like panel setting maybe lvds map, select panel setting then maybe color depth, may just need to set it to 32, some just have to select panel setting then you go thru it, it might be on 10 and you need 8 or viceversa, tv screen clears up when you hit the right one, as advised by VR 69 be very careful what you do in there.
                            Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-13-2023, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X