sanyo model FV3982 intermittent sound but no picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sanyo model FV3982 intermittent sound but no picture

this TV works fine for a while and then goes to a black screen. Tore the back off of it and cant see any obvious problems. Any advice?

Re: sanyo model FV3982 intermittent sound but no picture

ok, I ran TV out of the outside case for hours. It worked fine and never went to a black screen with sound only. Only variable is that the garage is cool, around 50 degrees. I added some ventilation holes with a drill in the back near the boards and put it back together. I now have it playing in the house where it is warmer. So far, so good. Did anyone ever run into this problem?

Comment

in a few threads people have also added pc fans to tvs to keep them cool etc maybe if the set plays up again heat one board at a time with a hair dryer untill the set shuts off then concertrate on that board by heating a smaller area to track the faulty part.

Comment

This is shit aint it. Nothing to help. You want us to guess the fault ?
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Only variable is that the garage is cool ..piffle ..
          how did it get there ? was the back removed making things more flexible before or after you moved it ? ..
          if i was to guess it has a bad connection that will come back later ..

Comment

Working...
          X