BUSH LC39GL12L - Stuck on standby light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUSH LC39GL12L - Stuck on standby light

Hi all. This is my 1st new thread. I have the above tv with the said problem. I can confirm the power supply board (mip390hw) is working properly, with all the correct voltages at it's outputs.So I guess the problem is with the main board ( t.msd306.68a). Now there is an old thread on here with a couple of members offering some help. I was hoping those members ( newtothis,steviewonder and Andrew F.Ali) are still on here and will help me please. Also obviously anyone else who can help. here is the link to the original thread, https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45888 I have put a reply at the bottom but no response. Many thanks in advance to any help.

Re: BUSH LC39GL12L - Stuck on standby light

Corrupt firmware, remove the flash Ic snd send it into ohm supplies to recover and restore it (more reliable) or replace the motherboard.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Thanks for quick reply Reecey. Sorry can you explain or show me on a photo at all which one the flash ic is please?

Comment

Have you an image of the board please, specifically around the cpu heatsink area ?
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

I will try put one up, but might take me half hour. Thanks

Comment

reece any idea roughly what ohms charge for this service?

Comment

https://spares2repair.co.uk/images/t...LTA400HM07.jpg
              Not sure if that has worked

Comment

yes the pictures uploaded fine im sure reece will point out the ic you need.

Comment

Ok that's great

Comment

U10 is the firmware Ic, call ohm supplies and see how much they will charge for data recovery on the Ic.

Comment

ohms supplies
                      Address: 50-54 Farriers Way, Liverpool L30 4XL
                      Phone: 0151 523 3817

Comment

U10 it is then. ok thanks for that Reecey. So I couldn,t just buy a new one and solder it in? It definitely has to be recovered and restored?

Comment

ignore as wrong spi flash ic was for lc39gf12l version
                          Last edited by vinceroger69; 09-08-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

No you need the firmware for the Tv to be written to the Ic before replacing it.

Comment

Ok thanks for that Reecey. Are you certain that will be the problem? I forgot to mention, although I get all the correct voltages at psu output when pson is bridged, they do stay for about 20 seconds when main board is connected but then drop away. Just thought I'd explain this in case it sheds new light on the problem.

Comment

vinceroger, Are you saying ignore Ohms Supplies as they've sent you the wrong flash or what? Sorry I don't understand???

Comment

sorry i thought i had found the link on ohms website for a pre programmed ic but it was for a diffrent model hence please ignore my post, personally ive had a good service from ohms supplies in the past if i was you give them a ring and see what they advise they may ask you for the panel number of the lcd used in your set this is usually on a white sticker on the metal tv chassis.

this is what i had found but please note the model number does not match!
                                  http://www.ohmsupplies.co.uk/epages/...s/E2P124-CP198
                                  Last edited by vinceroger69; 09-09-2016, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Ok Vince, thanks for your help.

Comment

Bush LC39GL12F not switching on

Hi. I have the above tv that has stopped working.When I turn it on there are no lights on, not even the red standby and obviously no screen. I have checked the power supply board and all the correct voltages are present at the output. On the main board ( t.msd306.68a 12023 ) I am getting output voltages at the terminals that lead to the LEDs, (but like I say no lights on).They read brown 5v, red 1.7v, yellow3.5v. I don't have voltages however at the terminals which lead to the cluster to the standby, volume, channel etc buttons.Any help will be much appreciated.

Just in case any one has noticed I did put a very similar post on here before, but that was after I put a 2nd hand main board in which was also faulty.With that one the voltages of the power board were dropping off after 20 seconds.when I connect the main board THIS NEW POST IS WITH THE ORIGINAL BOARD IN, WITH THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM AND THE VOLTAGES STAY STEADY. hope this hasn't confused anyone.

Comment

Re: Bush LC39GL12F not switching on

I think you posted in the wrong section, this is the "Announcements & Related News". try posting in "Troubleshooting TVs and Video Sources"
                                        Last edited by R_J; 09-20-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X