• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: samsung 58 inch plasma

no not that i can see

Comment

It may be very dark. In a pitch black room, no glow whatsoever?
      If so, need a pic of Y-main and X-main to check -Vsc, Ve.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Ok I can not see any thing from it
        Attached Files

Comment

Does the LED blink approx once a second? Did you remove the LVDS cable?
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Yes it blinks once a second and this cable ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes. That's the cable. X-main and Y-main both plugged in? How did you get screen to glow before? Really odd...

Comment

I got the sceen to glow on the 32 inch I had not this one and yes both are plugged in

Comment

Originally posted by adamp91gvm View Post
                  Well I have changed all the caps and I'm getting the right voltage to the main board and I think I may of caught a compasitor on the av board when I was checking it because it did power up just with no pic
                  ^What about that. No glow? Just stopped clicking? I thought you meant glow

Comment

No there was nothing on the sceen but the start up tune was there then I touched something on the A board by mistake then all I got was clicking over and over

Comment

Some check points....

No schematic, so -Vsc is a guess.
                      Attached Files

Comment

i have a vsch check point at the top of the board also the vsc is on the back of the screen -190

Comment

-44.3 to -45.4v keeps going up and down on the black connector and on the red -105.3

Comment

vsc on that transistor is -111

Comment

just been on the phone to the lady who had it she said there has been a transistor changed on the left board as shown in pic
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by adamp91gvm; 01-28-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Try removing buffers and checking VSCH again. Without schematics, repair of Y-Main board may be difficult, so replacement might be only option.

Comment

just disconnect the ribbons from them or remove them completley

Comment

Leave ribbons in if you want (doesn't matter), just remove all connectors from Y-main.

Comment

right with everything off ribbons bottom small lead to the lower board (not sure of name ) and the ribbon from the the control board i get -100v from the red thingy lol and -22.2 from the black connector

Comment

For the black connector, I want you to test BETWEEN the two highlighted pins with buffers both installed and removed, expecting about 130V.

Comment

what with the black wire earthed ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X