samsung 58 inch plasma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: samsung 58 inch plasma

Well, the control board appears to be functioning. So, it must be something more fundamental. Have you got 15V going to each of the X- and Y-main boards?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

No4
      Attached Files

Comment

Vcc i have 15.30 to the x main and y main 15.30 v

Comment

The fuses where the wire comes into the power board I get 0v ether end of both of them is that right ?

Comment

That's bad. Can you test the same fuse on the Y-main?
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Yer changed them they get 202 in the y main

Comment

I'm referring to the small little green fuse with leads each end, soldered into the board.

Comment

I'm on about the 2 proper like plug fuses

Comment

Yes can you check both types, maybe highlight voltages on a diagram.

Comment

But on the top green one 15.4v and on the bottom 0.02v

Comment

That's bad.

Comment

:s

Comment

Where I go from there the bin ha ha

Comment

Bad, I mean, the fuse is bad. Not that it's a bad thing. Finding blown fuses is good. Try replacing the fuse.

Comment

Ok ill try now

Comment

Do they have to be like for like or can I upgrade

Comment

Ideally like for like.

Comment

I have a 1al 125v but the one in it is a 500mal 125v ? Can I temp try this

Comment

That should be OK but be prepared to quickly pull power. Is a similar fuse on Y-main blown?

Comment

It's on the y main lower fuse on the ymain

Comment

Working...
                                          X