• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: samsung 58 inch plasma

One scope will try when I get in what I need to do
    Attached Files

Comment

As long as that's capable of measuring up to 400V, it should just about be usable. Though, if they have an analog unit like this:
      https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=an...=1920&bih=1099

it could be more useful.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

This is what it can do
        Attached Files

Comment

Yep - looks OK - just make sure to get a probe with 10X capability (ideally, 10X probe.)
          The 10X divides the 400V by 10 times giving 40V which won't damage the instrument.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

right how do i work this probe ?

Comment

Picture of it?

Comment

This Is what I have
                Attached Files

Comment

Is 1X or 10X printed on that probe?
                  If you use 1X probe, the instrument might be damaged.

Comment

it says vp510 on one and 10:1 200mhz on the other also says 1000v on the black part of the red stick

Comment

then says 500v in the red stick that was not connected

Comment

10:1 is what you want. Same as 10X. Closer pic of that one?

Comment

Yer it says
                          Attached Files

Comment

Turn unit on, and see if you can figure out how to turn channel 1 on, set to 10V/DIV (with 10X probe makes 100V/DIV) and 10ms/div time.

I didn't see it before but it's a scopemeter, a nice bit of kit. Not used one myself, so would have to find manual.

Comment

its from our other place in finland so our place wont miss it too much !

Comment

Like that ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

You should press V/mV until the display at top shows 10V DC for CHANNEL A. Then press "NS S" to select 10ms (do not mix up with 10ns or 10us.)

Comment

Like that
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, then press vertical MOVE until line centred in middle of display.

Comment

yes done

Comment

what next

Comment

Working...
                                          X