Sanyo dp42848. No picture no sound?has anyone found the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sanyo dp42848. No picture no sound?has anyone found the problem

The tv shuts off after 5 sec so I test in the 5 second window?

Comment

Pson-4.9 v
      Attached Files

Comment

Pson results-
        Attached Files

Comment

The pson voltage
          Attached Files

Comment

Stop that and just list the results as I asked you to - Are you using that ground screw we can see in the pictures for the black prob.
            And did you do the first Ohms probes touch meter test.
            Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
            http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Sgnd 0 volts
              Attached Files

Comment

0 volts sgnd
                Attached Files

Comment

5vsb
                  Attached Files

Comment

Results 5vsb-05.0
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ok the first pic 200 v dc 000 touched the probes togeather

Comment

Pson-0.49-sgnd-0.00-5vsb-0.50-sgnd-0.00-12v-00.2-sgnd-00.0-24v-00.0. Sorry wanted to make sure I was doing right with the pics,yes I'm using the ground sctew

Comment

The pink fusable resistor - no continuity,200 ohms 1.

Comment

Ok what do you think?

Comment

I probed the pink fusable resistor with the bord still mounted on the tv,should I probe it from the back of the board?

Comment

I will wait for the next step?

Comment

Originally posted by tomstr View Post
                                  Ok what do you think?
                                  I think you should go back and read how I asked you to post the result.
                                  There is nothing worse than being faced with a long line of numbers to decipher.
                                  Oh! Sorry, there is - its a long line of numbers where several are listed
                                  totally incorrectly and some pins are missing.
                                  Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair

Comment

Pink resistor is that from primary to chasiss? It should normally read open. Please be patient. We are busy. I have a maths test to revise for.
                                    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                                    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstr View Post
                                      The pink fusable resistor - no continuity,200 ohms 1.
                                      Try it again with meter on 2000 ohms

Comment

I'm am not being in a hurry..that's why I said I will wait!and I did post the results like you asked,,what did I miss?

Comment

No I tested continuity from one side of the pink fuse to the other

Comment

Working...
                                          X