help to id a resistor on Vestel_17IPS11__rev4 power board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help to id a resistor on Vestel_17IPS11__rev4 power board

why is it hard to find them, is this due to china not labling things or something, iv found in the past when iv fixed older things its very easy to id them and get the parts very cheap at rs and other places, but these new devices i just cant find things for, even the scematic iv got of the board for instence lables things that when i look them up no where in the world seems to list anything by the names, such as that resistor on the scamtic says its a 4m7 but nothing exist with that name, i did find caps super cheap in the EU but finding these leds is hard.

in your video comments reec you said these are 3-4v 400mha smt but no where lists anything called mha from what i can tell so is that a typo should it be mah

Comment

yes 400 mah parts for newer technology is hard to find years ago when i was learning electronics crt tvs/videos etc parts was easy to find and yes schematics do lable parts odd at times and 4m7 i think is 4.7 mega ohms but hey im still learning theres some good youtube videos out there great forums like this and google when im stuck lol.

Comment

ok so iv just been learning some stuff on another forum and i can test the leds by by doing V*A = W althoug i need to leanr how to read the amp now then LOL, then from that i can get nice and cheap from rs as like i said the colour no problem if it was i would split it with a prism and read it kelvin, really you are wasting your money buying off ebay as there hyped up prices for things that break regulay.

Comment

i dont buy of ebay thats the thing i keep a eye out for free broken led tvs and recycle parts maybe you should post a add on your local gumtree/facebook/freecycle sites for free removal of broken led tvs etc works for me in my area yes there usually smashed screens but handy for parts. If you manage to find some new leds that work ok and last post the part number im sure we will try them out too.

Comment

ye i thats a good idea to pick up broke ones, i will do that and start collecting, but would be better to learn how to fix things properly as those second hand parts might not last, after all we already know how many time these things blow so using parts from already broken ones is not to good, so anyway i will get some of these leds and test them from rs if there good il pop parts numbers on.

Comment

yes but if your just doing tvs repairs on a limited budget like myself saving money is always a good idea, like transformers/invertor transformers etc at least you can use a recycled part too test the unit then if works ok order a new one.

Comment

Working...
              X