• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LevanGood
    replied
    Re: T2 Chip Programmer Tool

Originally posted by mich6el View Post
    Hi! Glory to Ukraine? Did you manage to replace the chipset? I also have 2 2338 boards and I don't know which set to change: WI-FI, NAND, M1, SPI
    Hi) still can't find A2141 unlocked logic board to use in as a donor…

Leave a comment:

• lamo
    replied

Originally posted by pumemule View Post
    Hi,
    I have a remove activation lock(MDM)
    Can i remove it? Or only bypass and how?
    mdm connected to serial number. I think you'll find a solution how to change serial number in t2 rom.
    good luck

Leave a comment:

• pumemule
    replied

Hi,
    I have a remove activation lock(MDM)
    Can i remove it? Or only bypass and how?

Leave a comment:

• lamo
    replied

pardon, 3 spi? but motherboard have 1 spi chip (SOC rom)
    a2338 board has 3 roms. all of them needs to be replaced. just look into schematic file.

Leave a comment:

• mich6el
    replied

Originally posted by lamo View Post
    Glory to Heroes!
    yes. it can. but be careful when replacing chips. the procedure is too complicated.
    yes. i know man)

Leave a comment:

• mich6el
    replied

all above mentioned needs to be replaced: cpu, nand, wi-fi, spi(3 rom ic's).
    pardon, 3 spi? but motherboard have 1 spi chip (SOC rom)

Leave a comment:

• mich6el
    replied

Originally posted by ugamazing View Post
    Theoretically, but MUCH easier said than done. Go try to pull a T2 and come back here once you've done so lol.
    Replace t2 not a problem. Will the laptop be activated with the original serial number and ssd? after replays ONLY t2 chip?

Leave a comment:

• mferna14
    replied

Thanks "Iamo" for the reply... so is there any other solution for this., can anyone shed a light on this issue of mine??? Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• lamo
    replied

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
    Hi I was reading this Thread. Then I downloaded T2 Unlock Data Mina 1.4. My Model is MacBook Air A1932, but could not find A1932 T2 Unlock Data. I am getting error:21 - 0x15 (21) in DFU mode when I coonect to my other MacBook. Can I use the closet model or is there a separate Unlock Bin file for A1932 EMC 3184 2018??? Any help would be much appreciated., Thanks
    mina isn't working anyway.

Leave a comment:

• mferna14
    replied

Hi I was reading this Thread. Then I downloaded T2 Unlock Data Mina 1.4. My Model is MacBook Air A1932, but could not find A1932 T2 Unlock Data. I am getting error:21 - 0x15 (21) in DFU mode when I coonect to my other MacBook. Can I use the closet model or is there a separate Unlock Bin file for A1932 EMC 3184 2018??? Any help would be much appreciated., Thanks
    Last edited by mferna14; 06-30-2022, 03:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lamo
    replied

Hi! Glory to Ukraine? Did you manage to replace the chipset? I also have 2 2338 boards and I don't know which set to change: WI-FI, NAND, M1, SPI
    all above mentioned needs to be replaced: cpu, nand, wi-fi, spi(3 rom ic's).

Leave a comment:

• lamo
    replied

Hi! Glory to Ukraine! If I have two boards 2179 with icloud and water damaget without icloud. replays t2 chip witout ssd and spi can fix activation lock?
    Glory to Heroes!
    yes. it can. but be careful when replacing chips. the procedure is too complicated.

Leave a comment:

• ugamazing
    replied

Hi! Glory to Ukraine! If I have two boards 2179 with icloud and water damaget without icloud. replays t2 chip witout ssd and spi can fix activation lock?
    Theoretically, but MUCH easier said than done. Go try to pull a T2 and come back here once you've done so lol.

Leave a comment:

• kevingill
    replied

Has your spare board got an older, jailbreak capable bridgeOS?
    There's some information in this thread to work out if you have older or newer bridgeOS based on the screenshot of it booting into recovery.

Leave a comment:

• mich6el
    replied

according to my investigations, there're no useful information, except machine serial number and board number in t2 rom. t2 rom only need to boot into dfu. also, all known methods of jailbreak won't work, because of usb-c firmware patch in t2 chip. t2 chip also have small rom-memory inside. the only way to remove icloud lock is to modify ECID of t2. this operation isn't possible for current moment.

Leave a comment:

• mich6el
    replied

Originally posted by LevanGood View Post
    Hey guys!
    Sorry for my english. I know it's poor cuz I'm from Ukraine))

Look, I've got AppleID locked MB Pro A2141 and I wonder if I can unlock it.
    As I know Apple blocked jailbreak ability on the last MacOS.
    I've got another A2141 logic board with issues and it has FMM OFF.

So I wonder if it's possible to replace some IC's from the defective logic board with FMM off to my locked board? Has anybody done this before?
    Should I replace T2 itself + SPI or should I replace WIFI+NANDs additionaly?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• lamo
    replied

Originally posted by Terry011 View Post
    Lots of talk about swapping components from unlocked boards, does anyone think a new jailbreak won't be released?
    as far as i know, it won't. apple fixed the security flaw with usb-c controllers.

Leave a comment:

• ugamazing
    replied

Originally posted by LevanGood View Post
    Of course, cuz activation lock is initially a hardware problem
    Yup. Hardware-only unlock imo.

Leave a comment:

• LevanGood
    replied

Originally posted by ugamazing View Post
    I personally do not think a true (and permanent--without exceptions) software-based bypass/unlock (as everyone thinks of it) will ever be released for the T2 models. That's my opinion.
    Of course, cuz activation lock is initially a hardware problem

Leave a comment:

• ugamazing
    replied

Originally posted by Terry011 View Post
    Lots of talk about swapping components from unlocked boards, does anyone think a new jailbreak won't be released?
    I personally do not think a true (and permanent--without exceptions) software-based bypass/unlock (as everyone thinks of it) will ever be released for the T2 models. That's my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X