asus tp470e 8 meg bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus tp470e 8 meg bios

hi...asus TP470E 8meg bios (25q64) bios need...mainboard code is tp470ez r 2.0 however it has 8 meg bios chip.as i checked other forum here all shared files were 16 meg.on the smal lable on main board was 470ez and on case the of the laptop was these information.....model TP470E SN N3N0CV10Z13411E mfd 2022-03
    attached file with this post (old.bin.) is extracted damaged bios from mainboard.please share thank you.
    Attached Files

sorry...my bad...it happend i mistake ec chip as main bios and send send ec chip data.this model have 16 meg main bios...sorry.

Comment

SN N3N0CV10Z13411E is asus TP470EZ
      bios.
      Attached Files

Comment

power led blinking...fan spin a little...it seems its restarting over and over with adapter connecting....i wonder if its because it has a dead main battery....i tested without battery.

Comment

Originally posted by soso technician View Post
          power led blinking...fan spin a little...it seems its restarting over and over with adapter connecting....i wonder if its because it has a dead main battery....i tested without battery.
          The posted bios is from Asus service, an F1 engineering bios. You have a hardware problem,not bios.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

The posted bios is from Asus service, an F1 engineering bios. You have a hardware problem,not bios.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

thank you...other technican had worked on it and he or she break down battery socket on mainboard and tried to wire main battery to motherboard !!...thats why i couldnt connect battery cause its broken....i will reject laptop to its owner.

Comment

Working...
              X