Clear All

Lenovo E14 Gen2 BIOS request

Hi,

need Bios for Lenovo:

Model: E14 Gen 2
    Type: 20T6
    Board: NM-C771
    Serial: PF-243EBQ

Power LED is blinking, when power on, no screen, no fan, no beeps.

Please find actual bios attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Clarify4082; 10-16-2023, 09:29 AM.

Re: Lenovo E14 Gen2 BIOS request

Originally posted by clarify4082 View Post
    hi,

need bios for lenovo:

Model: E14 gen 2
    type: 20t6
    board: Nm-c771
    serial: Pf-243ebq

power led is blinking, when power on, no screen, no fan, no beeps.

Please find actual bios attached.
    try
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ali5914; 10-16-2023, 03:45 PM. Reason: Upload failed

Comment

Re: Lenovo E14 Gen2 BIOS request

Hello, thank you very much. Unfortunately no change, I think, it´s a hardware issue then. But anyway, thank you!!

Comment

i need the AMD one bios dump Lenovo E14 Gen 2 (type 20T6, 20T7) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20T6 r1auj40w GE420 GE520 NM-C771 REV1.0 AMD does anyone have it?

Comment

serial number pf-2bw6e4, machine in boot loop, all coils have voltage, pointing to bios issue
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amoco View Post
          serial number pf-2bw6e4, machine in boot loop, all coils have voltage, pointing to bios issue
          E14 Gen 2 Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20T6

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thanks i just flashed it with the ch341a but it give error with the 1.8v adapter while verifying, and no error without it still, it shuts off afeter looping

Comment

Hi guys, I have a thinkpad e14 gen2 AMD with a bios password, I tried to patch the bios and was unsuccessful, I read the EC using "SAS" but it is doing a strange reading from the IT8xxx, I'm posting both bkp, if anyone If you can help, thank you in advance.

PS: With the same programmer, I read the EC and unlocked an E14 gen3 NM-C481 minutes before.

ThinkPad E14 Gen2 NM-C771
              STG: PE0744G6

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by santoslao View Post
                Hi guys, I have a thinkpad e14 gen2 AMD with a bios password, I tried to patch the bios and was unsuccessful, I read the EC using "SAS" but it is doing a strange reading from the IT8xxx, I'm posting both bkp, if anyone If you can help, thank you in advance.

PS: With the same programmer, I read the EC and unlocked an E14 gen3 NM-C481 minutes before.

ThinkPad E14 Gen2 NM-C771
                STG: PE0744G6
                I made this video so you can tell me what could be happening!

Comment

Originally posted by santoslao View Post

I made this video so you can tell me what could be happening!

Something very strange occurred! I simply tried to read using the previous version 6.8 and updated SAS to use it, it reads correctly, but only 128kb. I returned to the SAS 8.0 version again, and updated the SAS, so it did it without any 256kb errors! See the video.

Last edited by Vesko356; 01-29-2024, 12:03 PM. Reason: Edited full self quote with video clip

Comment

Working...
                  X