Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dv6500 dead

hello
    this is DV6625EJ there is a burn component can some 1 tell me what is it ?
    and if i will replace it all will work ?

thank you
    Attached Files

Re: dv6500 dead

Need a bigger area photo. If you look at the group of components there you will notice a white line around the group. The component legend will be in a same shape box that is connected by a white line. I was looking at pics I have of similar board, I do not see the legend on my pictures. I am pretty sure it is a diode tho. Send me a pm with e-mail addy and I'll shoot you schematics I have.

Comment

Looks like a SMD diode like the one next to it, but agreed, bigger and lighter photo please.
      Originally posted by PeteS in CA
      Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
      A working TV? How boring!

Comment

is this ok ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah that's fine. It's definitely the same part as the one next to it - now just wait for someone with a SMD codebook handy to figure out what it is exactly.
          Originally posted by PeteS in CA
          Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
          A working TV? How boring!

Comment

I meant a larger area, not a component close up. Great pic though. I was looking to see if the component key was located on the board nearby.

Comment

here is a larger view
              im getting better in taking photo then fixing laptop
              Attached Files

Comment

i took the next diode out it say js or jst
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X