AIO 700-24ISH All-in-One Bios please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AIO 700-24ISH All-in-One Bios please

The old bios works but I couldn't unlock the password.
    Attached Files

Re: AIO 700-24ISH All-in-One Bios please

Originally posted by SCREAM76 View Post
    The old bios works but I couldn't unlock the password.
    You must post the serial number - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103569

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      You must post the serial number - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103569

ok sorry..

mb: 6050A2740501-A01

Serial number: P9018ADZ

Comment

ok sorry..

The bios by this serial number cannot be found on the HP home page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          The bios by this serial number cannot be found on the HP home page.
          is not HP, is Lenovo
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

ok sorry..

try
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
              try
              it is working. Thank you very much

Comment

it is working. Thank you very much
                Enjoy.
                >>>>>

Comment

Greetings to all members.
                  I need help with the repair of the Lenovo IdeaCentre A700-24ISH.
                  I found this computer in a junkyard, physically in excellent condition, but of course it doesn't work at all.
                  The power supply is ok, but when i press the power button, nothing happens, not even one LED that doesn't light up.
                  What I noticed is that the computer was already somewhere in the service because i see that the BIOS chips were all freshly soldered, so their functionality is questionable.
                  If anyone has a schematic and dump files for this computer I would greatly appreciate it.
                  What I managed to check is the following;
                  There are no short circuits on any part of the board, caps, mosfets etc... Voltages that are constantly present: 5v on all USB ports, 3.3v on the power button (when pressed it drops to 0v and that's ok), 3.3v on pin 8 of the two BIOS chips. One with the position U301 MX25L8006E (it is connected to the SuperIO IC IT8783 which also receives 3.3v power on its VCC pins and on pin 85 RSMRST has a constant 2.7V connected to the PCH bridge), one with the position U4701 MX25L6406E (it is connected to the PCH bridge IC that has 1.0V on VCORE.
                  There is no voltage on CPU or GPU VCORE.
                  There are two more BIOS chips with the position U5002 WB25X20CL and U3402 MX25L1673E which have no voltage on the VCC pins and I don't know what function they would have since I can't find a schematic anywhere...
                  I have read all the dump files of those chips that are attached.
                  I would just like to try to program all those eeproms with the correct files so that I can know if the problem is in the SuperIO or the PHC IC, so if anyone can help I would be very grateful.
                  MBO - 6050A2740501-A01 IH110ST1-1.0
                  CPU - Intel i5 6400.
                  RAM - 8GB DDR4.
                  LCD - FHD 23,8"
                  S/N P900Y5NC
                  Attached Files

Comment

AIO 700-24ISH All-in-One (ideacentre) - Type F0BE

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you, but unfortunately this dump didn't work either, except that now I have a short pulse of 300mV every three to four seconds on the RAM power supply part as if it is trying to start.

Comment

Originally posted by loko View Post
                        Thank you, but unfortunately this dump didn't work either, except that now I have a short pulse of 300mV every three to four seconds on the RAM power supply part as if it is trying to start.
                        Try looking hardware issues.

Comment

I did, but since I can't find the schematic anywhere, it's not worth investing more time. Thanks anyway.🍻

Comment

Working...
                          X