Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also removed the headphone jack, just to get it out of the equation (however it is good)

Comment

ok i am back to a good middle point
      i found a bad connector! which made all the late issues
      i fixed it properly and now i am back to:
      just no left channel, headphones are very good, no relay issues, overall sound quality and volume really good, no noises from the pot at all
      i have blobbed the direct switch pins so i am testing now with much less possible issues
      where the problem could be?
      i tried to move the other larger cable which looks good but nothing at all at that channel, i think if the input was the problem i would never get signals from both channels with the headphones right?
      attached was the bad cable (mainly from coz the pcb is hanging from it)
      Attached Files

Comment

fault is between speaker terminals and relay . does the sound stop from speakers with headphones plugged in ? if so the switch in the headphone socket is high on the hit list

Comment

I have checked also that cable and the connectivity is correct
          this is the large cable from the back pcb to the top one
          could the problem be from a tiny transistor on the main board? i have seen a video with a channel not working and a transistor was the issue
          i am stuck here now, plz help
          Attached Files

Comment

hmm i found the problem
            it is from the "good" end of the same cable i fixed its other end, the connector looks so intact but i discovered the problem when it twist, so aparently it needs to be cut and remade, i know i have not done anything wrong in the assembly it is just that cable is so evil, it never failed the dmm tests also
            but the unit is working great now
            thank you very much
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X