2 types of new polymers?? Rubycon MFZ and Chemi-con TMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 types of new polymers?? Rubycon MFZ and Chemi-con TMV

Recently, i researched these 2 kinds of polymers on some new L775 mothbaords. However, we can't find any datasheets from Rubycon 2007 catalogue and the latest catalogue of Chemi-con.....

I just found a little bit information about MFZ and TMV, anyone can get more information about these 2 types of polymers?

A little bit information of MFZ from this datasheet -->
    http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX8811.pdf
    Attached Files
    My SAMXON Capacitors Database HERE!!

X-CON is a new brand for SAMXON's Polymer Capacitors.

Re: 2 types of new polymers?? Rubycon MFZ and Chemi-con TMV

I'll check my 2007 Rubycon paper catalog and try to look into it when next these two 'cons come for a visit. UCC seems particularly slow about getting info about news series onto their web catalog, and I'm not sure Nichicon or Rubycon are much better. Is the Rubycon part one of those stacked foil-and-polymer types for use under the uP? I know their paper catalog has data on one such new series. Also, both Nichicon and Panasonic have fairly new products that seem to fit that application and form factor.
    PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
    To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

good find Joe! i searched but i did not find anything. maybe some series are first for special integrator clients then afterwards they will officially launch it.
      capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

some of these new series are likely oem only.
        means you may not be able to get them from digikey,ect.

Comment

Nothing on these in the Rubycon 2007 paper catalog. These two series names do not resemble the series names of any current series in the Rubycon catalog or the 2006 UCC paper catalog. I'll keep my eyes and ears open about new polymer series when Rubycon and UCC next come visiting.
          PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
          To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Well, I got a 2007 UCC paper catalog. No TMV series in it, polymer or liquid electrolyte. UCC plans to continue to use PS(X) and PX(X) for their polymer series names (through-hole and SMT, respectively). There is no new series responsive to Nichicon's PA series in the catalog. In some other literature we were given, there is an MFZ series mentioned. In context, it appears to be a UCC part, but it is neither polymer or liquid electrolyte. It appears to be positioned as lower ESR than liquid electrolyte but higher ESR than polymer. It is not mentioned either in the catalog or online.
            PeteS in CA

Comment

Can't shed any further light on Rubycon, whether the series is MFZ or TMV. OTOH, it looks like their products may soon be distributed through Newark.
              PeteS in CA

Comment

Working...
              X