CF-53 mk1 password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CF-53 mk1 password

I guys I looking for my CF-53 mk1 unlocked BIOS dump, can I ask somebody to help me in getting it. However, will it be better if I post my bios dump and someone decodes it?.
    Thanks Matt

Re: Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Mk3 BIOS Password Removal

Originally posted by tmaciejs View Post
    I guys I looking for my CF-53 mk1 unlocked BIOS dump, can I ask somebody to help me in getting it. However, will it be better if I post my bios dump and someone decodes it?.
    Thanks Matt
    post it ...
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      post it ...
      Please help me remove the password from the CF-53 mk1.

I will be thankful.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tmaciejs; 11-07-2021, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tmaciejs View Post
        Please help me remove the password from the CF-53 mk1.

I will be thankful.
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Re: CF-53 mk1 password

Hi Peste - I tried you modificate dump but unfortunately password still is available. Big thank you for help. Correct Bios I finded here :
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...0&d=1627750435

Comment

I got a same Panasonic CF-53 mk1. It does have BIOS password. I can boot the laptop to Windows log on fine without entering required to enter any password but if I hit F12 or F2 at boot up to try to get into BIOS setup, it will ask for password.
            I believe the hard drive is also password protected. If i pull the hard drive and install in other laptop as a secondary drive, at power up, a password screen pop up. If i enter Hard Drive password wrong 3 times, the laptop will shut down.
            When i installed the HD from the Panasonic in other laptop, it can see the HD but no Partition. I did use DISKPART and other 3rd party HD software but i can't partition or format it.

Do you think i can use the BIOS file that you posted and use it in my Panasonic ? Or I should get and upload my laptop BIOS's file and ask for help.
            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by oaktreelimb View Post
              I got a same Panasonic CF-53 mk1. It does have BIOS password. I can boot the laptop to Windows log on fine without entering required to enter any password but if I hit F12 or F2 at boot up to try to get into BIOS setup, it will ask for password.
              I believe the hard drive is also password protected. If i pull the hard drive and install in other laptop as a secondary drive, at power up, a password screen pop up. If i enter Hard Drive password wrong 3 times, the laptop will shut down.
              When i installed the HD from the Panasonic in other laptop, it can see the HD but no Partition. I did use DISKPART and other 3rd party HD software but i can't partition or format it.

Do you think i can use the BIOS file that you posted and use it in my Panasonic ? Or I should get and upload my laptop BIOS's file and ask for help.
              Thank you.
              post the original bios here ..

Comment

PANASONIC CF-53 MK1 BIOS file
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oaktreelimb View Post
                  panasonic cf-53 mk1 bios file
                  panasonic cf-53 mk1
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you so much for your help but I need the Supervisor Password.
                    The Boot hard drive is protected by Supervisor password so when I erase the password in BIOS, it doesn't boot up.
                    I can now boot from USB flash drive and run DISKPART. The DISKPART can see the physical drive but it is unable to partition it. GOT I/O error.

Comment

Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Mk1 BIOS Password Removal

Hi, please can you remove the bios password or if possible just let me know the password, thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Mk1 BIOS Password Removal

Originally posted by Mancity9320 View Post
                        Hi, please can you remove the bios password or if possible just let me know the password, thanks.
                        the bios is almost empty... read the bios chip again, check it and post again..

Comment

Okay, I desoldered the bios to read it this time so hopefully this one is okay.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I desoldered the bios to read it this time so hopefully this one is okay.
                            Try and give feedback
                            Attached Files

Comment

reflashed the changed bios, all looked good, resoldered the bios in but it still asks for a password.

Comment

reflashed the changed bios, all looked good, resoldered the bios in but it still asks for a password.
                                Here you are
                                Attached Files
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Thanks to all supporters.​
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi, I didn't get to try the new bios as I messed up soldering the bios chip back onto the motherboard and destroyed a couple of traces. luckily I have a parts cf53 mk1 coming next week that I can swap out the system board from and there is no bios password on it, we live and learn. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi, I didn't get to try the new bios as I messed up soldering the bios chip back onto the motherboard and destroyed a couple of traces. luckily I have a parts cf53 mk1 coming next week that I can swap out the system board from and there is no bios password on it, we live and learn. Thanks for your help.
                                    Upload good quality image of the damaged area. There's no need to swap the motherboard for that, traces can be restored - it's not a big problem, and it's doable even with basic soldering skills.

Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Good morning.
                                      I bought a Panasonic CF-53. Unfortunately, it has a bios password and I can't do anything with it. I don't know the password and I can't boot from USB. Can anyone help me download this password?
                                      Thank you in advance!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• volinakis
                                        volinakis commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        serial number?

1HTCA15831
                                      Last edited by perzyk23; 12-15-2023, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X