What Kodi add-on's to load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Kodi add-on's to load?

Well... with it being X-Mas soon, me changing OS, (re)installing Kodi, I was wondering what more current add on are you guys using in your Kodi? Anything decent to watch these days? Mine was like a year and a half old.

Re: What Kodi add-on's to load?

you can watch any channel on sat tv if you have the streaming server address - no plugin needed.

Comment

Yeah, I remember doing that a couple of times. I just can't remember where I got these streaming IP's from. I also had some country specific packages, but can't remember how I got these either.

Comment

I have recently got a cheap android box for kodi etc and also loaded a few firesticks for people the main source i use to get the latest addons if this guys channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJ...aO240IYKueqkNw
        He updates his channel daily with tested working addons the best one for movies i think is 123 movies addon they load really fast etc and really up to date.
        Im using kodi 16.1 i think but the 17 version i think is now out.
        Last edited by vinceroger69; 12-15-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

thanks! I'll give that a try.

Comment

I use tv addons...can stream all the pirated stuff as full as 1080p

Comment

Looks like some more of the kodi addons have been shut down
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2irrO-Y158

Comment

I’ ve noticed that too.

Comment

I loaded mine up today,
                  and very few addons worked, non really,
                  most loaded blank pages, links time out,

Comment

same here.

Comment

Exodus still works, cCloud, covenant, oculus, SportsDevil are also working among others.
                      Kodi 16.1 still works but current version is 17.6, some links may require 17.x and up to work

Comment

Do you guys load a build on your kodi or just add the addons? ive just brought a fire stick with the voice remote so deciding if to add a build or just add the addons.
                        Do you guys also know if its possible to update the android version on the cheap china boxes as my old one on version 4.1 i think so stuck with kodi 16.1 not many addons seem to work with jarvis now so if i could update the android version i could update to kodi 17.6

Comment

I only use kodi on windows pc's, I am not familiar with "cheap China boxes" I would think you could update them. If the addon is not working with 16.1 it may not work with 17.4 either, it is possible the addon is no longer working.

Comment

I think the fire stick needs rooting before you add Kodi and the addons

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
                              I only use kodi on windows pc's, I am not familiar with "cheap China boxes" I would think you could update them. If the addon is not working with 16.1 it may not work with 17.4 either, it is possible the addon is no longer working.
                              Thanks ive been reading up a lot on the addon situation this afternoon, a lot of the makers of them are just not supporting kodi jarvis there supporting krypton now, so that's probably why the addons on jarvis don't work, regarding the cheap mxq boxes what ive been fining when reading threads is yes you can update too android 5.1 but you cant seem to get wireless or Ethernet working so will i probably just keep the box as a back up. I have kodi 17.5 durex build on my windows 10 laptop but the build needs updating as a fair few addons wont work even through a vpn.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
                                I think the fire stick needs rooting before you add Kodi and the addons
                                Thanks diff i will have a read up regarding that later tonight, no doubt there will be some guides on you tube etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X