Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

even ballmer admits the surface and winRT are a flop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even ballmer admits the surface and winRT are a flop!

this i seen coming.
    this is the reactin that made ROFL. sorry shove but when microsoft's CEO admits it its undeniable.
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Re: even ballmer admits the surface and winRT are a flop!

The thing with Windows RT is that it's still paid Windows software, but it's no more compatible with other programs than Android (which is free). So, the price will always be much higher for something that offers no better functionality.
    I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Windows Tablets are definitely for ballers. Going to cop myself one soon; can't beat the aesthetics of the UI.

Comment

heatlesssun can't even spell correctly.
        ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

32 GB G.Skill RipJaws V F4-3200C16D-32GVR

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

they're all being dumped in a landfill with the unsold ET atari cartridges
          Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
          ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

I'm very happy with Windows 8 on my desktop and tablet. It's a bit weird on the desktop but it's way better than any Android tablet (on the tablet)...

Comment

Agreed.

lol @ poverty Linux users.

Comment

Originally posted by shovenose View Post
                I'm very happy with Windows 8 on my desktop and tablet. It's a bit weird on the desktop but it's way better than any Android tablet (on the tablet)...
                I'm very happy with that too, that means this win8 trash isn't on any of my machines...
                <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                http://folding.stanford.edu/
                Team : 49813
                Join in!!
                Team Stats

Comment

microsoft could of totally won with a 'windows 7 tablet edition', and Windows 7.1 (or SP2-however they would choose to do it) with all the hardware and kernel improvements they've made to 8.

but no, they shoved this shit down every bodies throat, and now we're all choking on it
                  Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
                  ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium-235 View Post
                    microsoft could of totally won with a 'windows 7 tablet edition', and Windows 7.1 (or SP2-however they would choose to do it) with all the hardware and kernel improvements they've made to 8.

but no, they shoved this shit down every bodies throat, and now we're all choking on it
                    You should feel glad that's the only thing you'll ever have down your throat...

Comment

I still don't understand why tablets are marketed for school and business use when they can't really do that kind of stuff. You would need the ability to run standard Windows programs and have a full keyboard.

At least Windows-based tablets will run Office, and the small keyboard is good enough for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by thesloc View Post
                        Agreed.

and how does this thread involve linux?
                        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

You should feel glad that's the only thing you'll ever have down your throat...
                          I guess you post this stuff in an attempt to cover up the fact that you have absolutely nothing intelligent to say.... Your next ignorant/trollish/useless post will result in your removal from this site. Enough is enough.....there is no reason why me or anyone else here has to put up with your stupidity....and I'm tired of listening to the complaints about you, and moreover, I'm tired of reading the stupid things you say.
                          <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                          Team Stats

Comment

I don't think Thesloc is the problem. I think capacitors are the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by shovenose View Post
                              I don't think Thesloc is the problem. I think capacitors are the problem.
                              I agree. thesloc's head must be full of Fuhjyyu caps that have long since vented.... I wouldn't even want to send him over to HWI where shocker went..... I think more of c_hegge than that for sure!
                              <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                              Team Stats

Comment

and more new hardware avoidance means more work for you and i.

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                                I'm very happy with that too, that means this win8 trash isn't on any of my machines...

Comment

Originally posted by kc8adu View Post
                                  and more new hardware avoidance means more work for you and i.
                                  Indeed!!! That's why I dont hate it as long as its on someone elses machine!

One of the mods whacked thesloc l;ast night, not sure which one it was.....but rest assured the decision will be upheld for sure. I also cleaned up the thread.
                                  <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                                  Team Stats

Comment

One of the mods whacked thesloc l;ast night, not sure which one it was.....but rest assured the decision will be upheld for sure. I also cleaned up the thread.
                                    It was me. I whacked him maybe 30 mins ago. Got off work to find 3 BS posts from him in my laptop thread, so I felt he had violated your final warning.
                                    sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Originally posted by ratdude747 View Post
                                      It was me. I whacked him maybe 30 mins ago. Got off work to find 3 BS posts from him in my laptop thread, so I felt he had violated your final warning.
                                      This thread violated my final warning.....I haven't gotten to your thread yet... ohh well. bye bye
                                      <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                                      Team Stats

Comment

can one of the mods or you clean up this thread?

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                                        X