X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,

I'm joining today in the hope of saving my trusty Neovo monitor which has suddenly taken ill. Although getting on in years, I'm reluctant to let him go without a fight. I need you expert help!

Cheers all.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Jamie a tinker who won't take broken for an answer.
      I like to try and learn how fix all my broken crap!! I'm happy to help if I know something others don't.

Just bought me a smd solder station and can't wait to give it a rip.

Comment

Re: New member

Hi my name is James ,I live in New York .
        I am a union plumber by trade and love to fix my all my electronics myself or at least try . This seams like a great forum with a bunch of knowledgable guys. Can't wait to get some pointers from u guys and gals

Comment

Hi my name is Aisy,I live in Madiun,Indonesia.I like this forum.

Comment

My name is Mike and I live in CA.
            I stumbled upon this site some time ago and found a lot of good info.
            My polaroid 3211-tlxb has a bad cap and I'm need of help.

Comment

Call me stretch...live in Denver, CO....have repaired consumer grade electronics for years and have worked on most TV's produced in the last 15 years. Happy to help on the TV side and will be using the site myself especially computer software info.

Comment

Hi all,
                I'm just a frustrated dead tv owner that is tired of our throw it away if something is wrong society. As a Boy Scout leader I preach that a Scout is thrifty. I'm hoping to troubleshoot the problem, and fix it myself.
                I'm not afraid to jump in. The folk all here are as friendly as they are knowledgable. So I'll be begging for patience once I'm cleared for take off here.

Comment

Hello. I do not like to throw my electronics out or have someone else fix it, but I do seek knowledge.

Comment

Hello .i am spanish saludos a todos

Comment

Hi my name is James . Im a computer engineer and keen physicist. I also try to repair electronics in my spare time with the limited knowledge I have. I look forward to learning from all you good people out there. Many thanks

Comment

Hey all,

Just signed on to investigate a problem I'm having with my VIZIO 42" LCD HDTV. I replaced the infamous U33 voltage regulator but fear I've blown the (F1) 3A fuse in doing so.

Anyway, a little about me. Graduated from CTC in 83 w/ an ASEET. Worked at Inmos in Colorado Springs until '86. Haven't dabbled too much in electronics since except when it comes to trying to fix things.

Now I'm more of a user now working on GIS platforms in the northwestern corner of the contiguous United States. My first PC was an MS-DOS 8088 XT with a 30 Mb hard drive.

Thanks for being here.

Comment

WAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP !!!
                          hello guys watcha doing .. so cool stuff here proud to be a member, i think - i know that here i can learn more than in every school !
                          hope i will be in help also

Comment

hi

Comment

Aloha,

My name is Ian and I am active duty Navy stationed in Hawaii. I work on electronics so as I was looking for information on some bad display on my plasma, I came across this forum and I think by now I know a good community when I see one; so I hope it meets my expectations!

Thanks
                              Model: Hitachi Ultravision 42HDS69

Equipment: PS3, connected to HDTV via HDMI

Comment

Hello everybody! i"m new here and it"s so good for me to find such a interesting forum. Thank"s to all.

Comment

Hello, just an amateur tinkerer here looking for help and possibly to help if I can.

Comment

New here. Needing help with T60 (Lenovo) bios and other problems. High hopes. Not sure why.

Comment

Hi folks. I'm new to the forum. Found it searching for info on plasma tv repair. I am not a super electronics wiz, but generally believe that an attempt at repair is a better path than throwing something out and buying a new one.

Comment

OK, here goes.
                                        I fix stuff for a living, been doing this for thirty years. My main line of work is professional audio and stage equipment, but occasionally people ask me to fix computer hardware too.
                                        A google search for info on a Powermac G5 PSU landed me here...

Comment

Hi all, I'm here because I need some help about a samsung TV, I hope to be lucky and be able to find the problem of my TV...

Comment

Working...
                                          X