This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone. I'm xaviar9. I stumbled across this site by accident and what a lucky tumble it was. I've been into computers since the Vic-20 days. Now I usually service pcs remotely or locally. I have an Associates degree in Electronics Engineering Tech, but honestly I was never able to really utilize it. So hopefully this site will help me to reignite those dormant brain cells and rejuvenate my electronics abilities with the repair of flat screen monitors.

Comment

Hello all trying to get my account going love all the info has helped alot without evening having to ask but now i need to ask so im posting a Hi there message here in hopes i can then post a question!

Thanks All!

Comment

Hello, I signed up here to try and find help with my LG TV. Hopefully I can post the thread now.

Comment

Hello and thank you for letting me join the site i am hoping to get some help with my LG TV i will post a message in the right forum and see what happens

Suzi

Comment

Hi, My name is Fernando and I enjoy electronics and am always wanting to learn more.

Comment

hi
              my name is mike I'm an amateur electronic hobbyist.
              i joined here to get help with repairing a plasma tv.

Comment

Hello

Comment

I'm pretty new here, and hope to learn from you guys.

Comment

Hi, my name is Gonzalo. I am new here and I hope I can learn from all of you Thanks.

Comment

As I have said, I am New and I only want to know why in a power supply all the capacitors must to be replaced? all of them are bads? I think we should change only defective ones.
                      Thanks for reading.

Comment

Hello, I'm mainly a software guy so I might be helpful if you have questions about Linux (Arch & Ubuntu), Python, Actionscript..

Comment

I'm Lazaros, I study civil engineering and i signed up in this forum to find some help with my Viewsonic VX2835wm problems. Hello everyone!

Comment

Hi all, my names Mike from south Michigan. Came across this forum digging for info on my vizio TV. All the info I found so far has been phenomenal, hope I can get it fixed.

Comment

Hi my name is Ron and I am from Regina Saskatchewan Canada. I came across this site looking to fix a lg 50pc3d-ud TV and I am impressed to this site and all that it has wow. I know that I will be using this site in the far future because I like to tinker with all kinds of things including electronics. I am about half way on getting this tv fixed I hope to find the rest on how to fix it.

Comment

hello. i'm a french technician 32 years old and my job is to repair industrial system computer.. ok my english is bad bouh bouh snif snif

Comment

Hello I'm sharky from The Film Company based in Thailand we joined this site in an effort to gain insight into macs. As living on a small tropical island access is no existent, and to see if we can help too. I have been using macs since 2000, with no computer training expect throwing ones self into the deep end..

Comment

I just a normal guy, an IT technical, no more special. I went to BadCap forum from Google because of my friend's Dell was locked out by an password. Hope to find a solution.
                                    Nice to meet all of you.

Comment

Hi
                                      I am new to this forum
                                      I have a Panasonic plasma th-42pc10m
                                      it had the best picture in market in 2009
                                      about a month back it was damaged by lightening near my home
                                      now it is in standby mode and red led is blinking 14 times
                                      no body in Islamabad Pakistan is able to diagnose the problem let alone repair it

can any body help me

munim

Comment

Hi everyone I am Stauros Andreadis and I am electronic engineer, i 'm from Greece and my hobby is repairing my friends electronic devises....

Comment

Hello electronic geeks and wannabes ! Retired electrical engineer that enjoys fixing broken products. Obviously I like older equipment as it is repairable compared to the new 'crap' that's being manufactured today. I have repaired many items from cell phones to refrigerators (nothing is out of bounds for me). Hope I can be of some help to someone as well as getting some help when stumped.

Comment

Working...
                                          X