Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philips 60PFL8708S/12 Android Upgrade Kit Issue (Pictures Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philips 60PFL8708S/12 Android Upgrade Kit Issue (Pictures Inside)

its not problem im not in a hurry thank you for you help again just to ask you my serial number from 60PFL8708/12 will not work? and how is going with ambilight did you manage to get it working

Comment

q

Comment

Hi there.. I have 2013 42PFL7008K/12 upgraded to 42PFL7008S/R1 because of well known problems with 2013-er series. Few days ago the TV stuck on power up with persistant logo and flashing diode (3hz soft blinking). No remote response. I tried to flash with new firmware, but no real success. Only android circle running for hours, but nothing else.. Can somebody (DutchDIY) upload NVM 42pfl7008s_r1_51_nvm, because it maybe help. Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipSerbia View Post
          Hi there.. I have 2013 42PFL7008K/12 upgraded to 42PFL7008S/R1 because of well known problems with 2013-er series. Few days ago the TV stuck on power up with persistant logo and flashing diode (3hz soft blinking). No remote response. I tried to flash with new firmware, but no real success. Only android circle running for hours, but nothing else.. Can somebody (DutchDIY) upload NVM 42pfl7008s_r1_51_nvm, because it maybe help. Thanks..
          Did you try the .upg file or the .pkg file to flash?

Comment

Hello everyone! I am the owner of a Philips 42PFL7008k/12 TV! It served me well all the years. Sometimes it used to get "stuck", after which I used to disconnect it from the voltage, hold the power button on the device for about 30 seconds, and after turning it on again, it worked like new!Only once it threw something like no software!Now it happened that it won't turn on anymore, the red LED blinks twice!Do you have any suggestions? They are probably not cost effective to repair, but I am sorry to get rid of it, it has served me well and looks like new!The only downside is the slow software! Now I see these upgrade kits! What are the experiences with it......

Comment

NO good to enlarge to the infinite other one's thread, better to open his own thread, your problem is the same as all in this series, if you had read the rest you already know, bad processor solderings..

Comment

Working...
              X