My 2 yo Phillips 42PFL7422D/37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 yo Phillips 42PFL7422D/37

Ok, came home, turned on, no picuture, but have sound, so i snoop around on your website, find out a few things, look at all the boards, they don't have any obvious burn marks, however with the back off i turn on the unit with the cover off, the master inverter on the left above the unit show up, and the one on the right does nothing, so i figure i need to change them both. i just want to plug in something on the video out to test the video process on the set. Any other tips or hints or where i can find the manual for this wonderful set i would be most apprciative.
    Thanks guys for a wonderful website.
    Jetfixxr

Re: My 2 yo Phillips 42PFL7422D/37

The first site I go to for Service Manuals is www.elektrotanya.com. They have some English translations, and it provides an excellent incentive to learn Polish.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
      The first site I go to for Service Manuals is www.elektrotanya.com. They have some English translations, and it provides an excellent incentive to learn Polish.

PlainBill
      Nice site, i got a manual and i will go to work with the meter i believe it's one ot the backlight pwr supplies.
      Thanks for the direction.
      Jet

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfixxr View Post
        Nice site, i got a manual and i will go to work with the meter i believe it's one ot the backlight pwr supplies.
        Thanks for the direction.
        Jet
        Well folks, TV is working fine now, i got 2 boards from "ShopJimmy.com" a master and slave board set for $151 delivered, ebay was not much less, replaced both board, however did them 1 at a time, the slave board was bad, visual inspection nothing obvious, replaced them both. Now i have a known good master inverter board, and a bad slave board. I have to commend the information and help i got from THIS web site. Thank you to all the comments, my $800 tv was brought back to life, with a $150 dollar investment. Thank you.
        Jetfixxr

Comment

Working...
        X