Toshiba 32D1333DB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba 32D1333DB

Hello, have a dead Toshiba with a vestel 17IPS11 power board, replaced the 5 diodes, but no change. Anyone had anything extra go pop on the board?

Re: Toshiba 32D1333DB

check more diodes and post pics please.

Comment

Pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Pics of whole layout would be nice, and what is the exact symptoms?

Comment

Also is there any flashing led power light? brief flash of screen?

Comment

It's totally dead but I have just found the transistor next to the bank of diodes is s/c so il pop it out tomorrow to see if that's it il let you know how it go's

Comment

Well in case anyone wants an update, it was the main board causing it to be dead, so I changed it and now the s/by led is flashing red and green, somebody mentioned it might be the software as each board is slightly different, but there's no update available, unless somebody knows differently?

Comment

Originally posted by Norman1 View Post
                Well in case anyone wants an update, it was the main board causing it to be dead, so I changed it and now the s/by led is flashing red and green, somebody mentioned it might be the software as each board is slightly different, but there's no update available, unless somebody knows differently?
                post 57 in this thread may help you but im not sure how you upload it too these sets im sure a more experienced member will advise
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...D1333DB&page=3

Comment

It's a dump so the chip will need removing and an external programmer used.

Comment

Sounds like it's heading for the recycling,,why is it that an exact replacement board isn't the same programming as the original one?

Comment

Out of interest does it now turn on, ie backlight etc if you disconnect the wire to the TCON/panel?

If not your replacment board may be faulty?

Comment

It would be worth doing the checks that Hamie suggests to see if you have a problem elsewhere. Are all the control signals doing what they should?
                        I'm sure someone had a similar problem with a set fitted with an integrated DVD player which when disconnected allowed the TV to power up.
                        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman1 View Post
                          Maybe return the mainboard you got as it maybe faulty and look for another one that matches the lcd panel number as used in your tv ebay is a bit hit and miss with used boards lately were seeing a lot of faulty boards being sold has your replacement mainboard got a returns policy?

Comment

You could try the following although it's for the 40" set

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62962
                            Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Hi guys, if i disconnect the t con panel its still the same fault,flashing red an green s/by light. is it worth trying a firmware update do you think? The numbers on my original main board are virtually identical to the replacement, and seeing as its gone from dead to a flashing s/by light maybe your right about a faulty board.

Comment

i would take a back up of the old firmware on the board and save it then try the other firmware and see if it solves your issue

Comment

Just to close the thread, the main board I replaced was giving me a slightly different fault, so i returned it and fitted another one with the exact numbers and hey presto fault cured whether or not the small string of numbers contributed to it or it was just a faulty board I don’t know. Thanks for all the help though, feel free to have a stab at the Panasonic I have on the listings, that one is a bugger

Comment

Thanks for the update glad you managed too fix the tv.

Comment

Working...
                                    X