Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 60PA6500-LG Troubleshooting

Hello

I really love this forum as its peaked my interest in trying to fix an LG 60PA6500!

I have read a lot of the other posters who have issues with the same television but all of their troubleshooting does not follow what I am seeing.

So I pose the following situation.

Television when plugged in will have a relay click followed by an immediate relay click off. Pause. Repeat.

The troubleshooting thus far has yielded the following:

-> Unplug power to X-sus and same issue (Relay on-off)
    -> Unplug power to Y-sys and the TV will click and stay on (no picture) and I would suspect audio (however I am not sure as we had the TV speakers off - optical to a home theatre)

.. whats interesting about unplugging the Y-sus is that when I get power to the TV it sounds like its making a buzzing or screeching sound like its still getting power from somewhere?

I looked at the caps on the Y-sus board and they look good and tried to take a multi meter to them all and they look to be good.

Not sure what else to test/measure to be more sure that its a Y-Sus board that I should be ordering.

Many Thanks in advance for any advice.
    -Cody

Re: LG 60PA6500-LG Troubleshooting

Bump.. anyone able to help

Comment

It will be shorted transistors on the Ysus, cheaper to replace the whole board if I recall.
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
        It will be shorted transistors on the Ysus, cheaper to replace the whole board if I recall.
        Thanks so much! I shall order one and let everyone know how it goes!

Comment

Ok keep us updated.
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Working...
          X