Panasonic TX-P37X20B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic TX-P37X20B

Okay...with both SC and SS boards disconnected I get seven flashes. I guess both SC and SC boards are faulty, as cannot get 7 flashes with each board independently connected.

Comment

So...I have 2 x boards (SC&SS) ordered from E-bay at a good price. Let's hope they aren't duff like the A board I purchased off E-bay.

Think I will compare the bad board and good board 'in circuit' resistance of the devices and report back here with them, as it would probably help to know the 'In-circuit' resistances. It's a pain having to de-solder and re-solder components, putting them at further risk.

Comment

So, got the replacement SS and SC boards and the TV is now working. I have the original A board fault. Looking at the A board that caused the catastrophe the number is tnph0829 2A whereas the one in the set is the same except for the suffix 1A and a square heatsink. Is there any significance with that? As the A board is hard to find would I be able to use a board from another model set or from the 42/50 model?
        Also, just to let you know there will probably be an SS board for sale soon on ebay for rebuild purposes. I don't think I will list the SC board, as I had modified that board to improve black level.
        I will list the SS board once I compare the semiconductor resistances.

Comment

A quick message to say I purchased a new A board, which fixed the original fault. Thanks so much for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X