Pioneer lx6090 2 x flashing red light at start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pioneer lx6090 2 x flashing red light at start up

Did some investigation and checked the IC's from the new board. Almost all of them are shorted (the ones that are fitted against the aluminium cooling blocks), only 2 not so probably the other ydrive is a faulty one. Are the IC parallel on each, so if one is shorted the other measure also faulty, do you need to desolder these to check or can i figure out witch is faulty or could these all faulty as well ?
    Last edited by kamei10; 03-31-2016, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Here an update,
      I have solder today all the faulty IC from the new board and changed with them from my board as they where still ok but still the same problem, now the Vsus came up up to around 7VDC. If i disconnect the flat cable to the mainboard i think the led flashes 3 times instead of the 2.
      Can i check if the buffer board are ok as now all the ic's looks ok

Comment

Hmm ask him to send another as its faulty. The buffers will likely be ok as the way Pioneer set the panel up the buffers wont get hit with the shorted load.
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Yes he have refunded me so i could take the chance to try to repair, i go order a new one tomorrow. I will update once it arrived and placed into the tv.

Comment

Is it possible to use another part number ? The original part have awv2541-D on it and the other awv2541-B but the other number on it is ANP2214-B and thats the same as mine or is it just the revision number ?

Comment

Hi guys here an update
              Received new ydrive board, placed in the tv and it worked........ for 5 minutes
              I had a good image but now i got 7 red blinks instead of 2, even if i try again 7 red blinks.
              What could be wrong now ?
              I have tested the tv upside down on table, could that be a mistake ?
              As i have a blue led i just have tested less than a minute my mediaplayer to a hdmi board and once it started up and i would select
              a movie to start got the 7 red blinks
              Vsus 210 and VADR 75VDC ok now
              Last edited by kamei10; 04-19-2016, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Hmm you did put all screws in when testing didnt you ? Also maybe unplug X drive and see if blinking changes ?
                Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

7 blink is Ysus, did you buy the exact board for that set ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

the original was awv2541 D and the new is AWV2541 B
                    The old was ANP2214-B and the new ANP2214-A
                    Not put all the screws in when testing as it should only to test and pioneer has a lot of screws on everything :-)

Comment

So you didnt put the screws into the Y sus when testing ? If so bad move there buddy.

Comment

Put not all screws in, only 4, normally is the ground of all screws connected together i though so only placed 4 to get the print grounded

Comment

checked with x drive disconnected, same result 7 red blinks, with y drive disconnected 3 red blinks

Comment

Ohh dear think you killed your Ysus then. These use the screws on the board to make contacts to the buffers as well as local ground. With out them in place it can cause issues.

Comment

yes indeed, i measure between the local ground and the buffers and have no contact between.
                              I have at least one screw in every row, all the buffers are grounded with one screw to the ysus and at the middle and the top of the ysus are they at the local ground
                              Could it be repaired as i have now 3 ysus boards or does i need to order another one ?
                              If i measure the at the 2 small connectors with 5 pins on the ysus, the one on for the top print measured OL Ohm and the 5 pins that go with the connector that goes to the bottom is new 3M OHM, when i received i checked that pins and they were both OL OHM so it could be that is dead

Tough it was easy to repair itself but not
                              I was tired to put always all the screws in it, as they are a lot of screws on the board and really much to close the backpanel
                              Last edited by kamei10; 04-19-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Yeah you need all them in when testing sustain drivers, seen many people do this. Send it back and say its faulty and get a replacement off them.

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                                  Yeah you need all them in when testing sustain drivers, seen many people do this. Send it back and say its faulty and get a replacement off them.
                                  Or be honest, say you broke it and buy a new one?
                                  Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                                  For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

It could be no issue that it not match the original part number ?

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                                      Or be honest, say you broke it and buy a new one?
                                      Or that lol

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                                        Or that lol
                                        I must have missed why some random seller deserves to be ripped off just because you (or in this case the OP) made a mistake.
                                        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                                        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hi guys, here again an update about my pioneer, take longer due other things that needed to do first. I have order another new ysus board and placed it in today with all the screws on the board and now its working fine, let it on test for tonight and see it stay ok.
                                          Is it possible to check the powered on hours of this model ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X