anyway to remove image retention or burnt image panasonic plasma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyway to remove image retention or burnt image panasonic plasma

just came across a Panasonic plasama that has serious burnt image anyway to get this gone? model tc-p50s60
    Attached Files

Re: anyway to remove image retention or burnt image panasonic plasma

Nope.
    New panel as well. Maximum 2 years old. Must have been used 24/7 as a computer montor or something ... wow...
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

You could try having it display "with noise" i.e. an untuned channel for a few days.
      But I think it's too severely burnt in to be fixable...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise_%28video%29
      "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

You wont be able to remove it but possible lift it off the image slightly, I had an lg that was used in a pub and it has sky sports logo burnt in. I left it running for around a week on a high contrast plasma image burn remover it did lift but still visible.
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

You could try injecting a pure white signal and leaving it on permanent may take some time to get better

Comment

Working...
          X