Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 60PV450 Sound No Picture

Top buffer ok?

I have an extra set of buffers tested and working when I was repairing mine. But they are for the PDP60R30000 (first revision) But I am running all PDP60R30110 Y/X and buffers on my PDP60R30000 and its been going strong now for a month or so.

I would assume they are interchangeable between Ysus boards too.

Comment

Went through the panel with some magnifying glasses and all looked OK. TV was on, wife heard a small pop sound and smelled small burning so I am assuming that was the bottom buffer. I knew I should have ordered from ShopJimmy this is the third board I have gotten from eBay that was bad (for other sets). I am buying the exact same TV tomorrow for $60 with a no power issue, at least I have some good experience now. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Nice!

I have two of these as well. Going to be wall mounting them both side by side in my man cave!

I have 2 sets of working buffers and a Ysus as well.

Comment

I am happy to get a set from you if you want to sell them! Let me know a price and your Paypal email address (if you use Paypal), and I will get you paid.

Comment

I will be home later this evening, I think they are already boxed up ready to ship too.

I will be in touch later this evening.

Comment

This does seem to be a particularly troublesome model from LG. Wonder if they wanted to get it out quick for black friday or something like that.
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

The 450 is the Costco version, I think the 400 was the Walmart/retail Black Friday set of I remember correctly.

They share the same internals thought as well as several other LG 60" plasma displays.

Comment

Shinju let me know about the buffer boards cost including shipping!

Comment

45 shipped sound good?

Comment

That sounds great, I will wait until I get the other 60" tomorrow as I may want to buy the YSUS board too if you are thinking of selling that. If so come up with a package price for me!

Comment

I can do that, keep me posted!

Comment

Hello Shinju! I received the other 60" today. After taking it apart checked some of the basics, buffers seem ok. My Vs voltage was dead on, but the Va voltage was about 52.6 and supposed to be 55. I tried the adjustment but would not adjust past 52.8, would go down but not up. Should I be checking mosfets, caps and resistors on the power board?

Comment

Was the Ysus connected for your test or disconnected?

Comment

No, but I got it. The Zsus board was bringing down the voltage, after it was disconnected voltage jumped up on power supply to 55.1. Helps having two of the exact TV's here, swapped out the Zsus board with other set and plays perfectly. Going to let it run for a bit to make sure no other issues.

Comment

Sweet, let me know of you still need those parts!

Comment

Would you happen to have a Zsus board also? Pretty hard to find, if so get me a price for that and those buffer boards please.

Comment

Only extra X boards I have are shot and will need to be rebuilt.

Sorry!

Comment

Shinju I am ready for those boards! Message me your Paypal email and prices and I will get it coming. Did you have a YSUS board also?

Comment

word, how about 100+ ship for the Ysus and matching buffers? I think that's a pretty competitive price

I think I can get em shipped for 15.00, anything more then that I will cover it. I like to over pack to protect.

These boards have been tested in the panel and found working, I ran the test patterns and they all came up crystal clear. I only took them out so that I could match the parts from 30110 all around, all though I know you can run the 30000 X and Y boards mis matched with the 30110 boards as I found out after words. I also was using the test points on the Ysus wrong hince what I thought was low voltage was acctually correct voltage when I put the + and - probes on the + and - V test pads!

My repaired LG 60PV450 Frankenstein is still up and running perfectly fine.
                                        Last edited by Shinju; 02-23-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

My thread if you want to skim over it.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=42901&page=2

Comment

Working...
                                          X