hitachi 32hxc01ua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitachi 32hxc01ua

hi just picked one of these up it uses a vestel 17ips19-5 psu ive go no standby light at all no voltages are marked on the board either any ideas guys.
    just done some voltage tests the main board is a 17mb82-2 it has one fuse on it fs2 and it does have voltage each side i have found various 12 volts 5 volts ans 3 volts on the main board but still has no standby led lit im persuming as the mainboard does have the voltages going to but no standby led the main board is more than likely the issue?
    Last edited by vinceroger69; 04-22-2014, 10:05 AM.

Re: hitachi 32hxc01ua

Can you supply a pic of the main board? This model is notorious for having a shorted/dead CPU.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
      Can you supply a pic of the main board? This model is notorious for having a shorted/dead CPU.
      hope this helps
      Attached Files

Comment

tom im messaged a member on here who may have one also i have found the exact one on ebay all numbers match 100% even lcd number matches would you gamble its the main board the tv is only a few months old previous owner brought cash from argos lost all receipts!! looks brand new what would resale be on one of these be? once fixed as i need to weigh up the costs etc. i will probs re sell on gumtree. i have just noticed this is a led set as well.

Comment

Yes, given your symptoms, most likely bad main board.
          Resale, in my area, £80 to £100, maybe a little more if it's got box and manual.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

thats ggod to hear no box or manual hence the owner loosing receipt she put it in the box her other half put the box out for bin man behind her box no manual either with purchase price and the new main it will owe me £50.00 mains £30.00 alone there was one a fiver cheaper he had bad feedback and it wasnt my panel number ive got the exact one from recycling lives ebay shop so if i can get £85.00 i will be happy.
            Last edited by vinceroger69; 04-22-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

That is a risk, 2 month old TV and main board is £50? Personally I'd not spend that much only to make £5...
              You could find panel is cracked or bad for example.

Comment

sorry tom worded that wrong cost £20.00 main just under £30.00 so i could make £35.00 i guess what would the going rate be in your opinion for a viewsonic n4060w 40 in lcd no freeview built in i paid £20.00 then £15.00 for caps and inc a brand new remote control has a stand too im not sure what to ask on it?

Comment

Viewsonic is HD Ready I'd try £120 to £140. I used to get closer to £180 but the prices have dropped for 720p TVs.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                    Viewsonic is HD Ready I'd try £120 to £140. I used to get closer to £180 but the prices have dropped for 720p TVs.
                    thats a good price then for the 40in lcd pity though they didnt come with freeview but at that price im sure i can find one the buyer can have im testing the tv out in my bedroom its a great picture works fine since ive done the full panasonic capacitor psu recap.

Comment

Ah misread thought you said it DID have Freeview... I typically knock £20 off if it doesn't have Freeview.

Comment

i will try for £100.00 then cheers also have you a scheme to check the psu voltages on this vestel 17ips19-5 psu? ive looked and cant see one.

Comment

new main board arrived noticed one thing the white connector housing socket that goes over the speaker wires pins was missing on the new mainboard anyway i thought nothing to loose so i put in the board turned set on after a retune all works well so then i slid the old white speaker housing of my faulty main board and fitted it to the new board with a bit of epoxy glue.
                          no issues so far but will leave on test for a few days but have to admit i do prefer plasma pictures. so another tv saved with a total outlay of £49.00 not the cheapest but is the newest set and is a led that ive repaired some times i guess main boards will need replacing as cant always do component repairs.

Comment

Oh, it's an LED TV... I have no experience with the price there but you should get more even though the picture quality is no better...

Comment

edge lit led yes the odd thing is no mains switch so if you want to turn it right of you need to unplug yes there is a standby switch on the set its soldered to the main board a little smd type switch only noticed when fitting new main it only lets you switch from standby to on and then turn to standby again these type of sets brand new in tesco yesterday £139.00 so not sure what i can ask for this? its totally unmarked with stand and remote.

tom just been offered a 37" LGlh3000 they say Used to take ages for the screen to become clear now it comes on slightly but has lines through it is it worth buying £25.00 no stand though could a bad t con or power issue cause this lines are top to bottom
                              Last edited by vinceroger69; 04-24-2014, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                                i have found various 12 volts 5 volts ans 3 volts on the main board but still has no standby led lit ?
                                Problem is U10 and U12 Spi Flash. Must be rewriten again.
                                Read/Write as 25q16 and 25q64.

Comment

Vince did you ever fix this ?
                                  Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

yes a new main sorted it and sold fast so all was good.

Comment

Good stuff Was just wondering, normally on them IPS19 Psu's the diodes blow causing them symptoms.
                                      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Hey guys on the subject of this tv I’m having trouble with mine. The backlight seems to have gone would the cause be the leds? I have done the flashlight test and you can see the menu when you shine on it. Any help would be great with this guys?

Comment

Working...
                                        X