Sony bravis kdl-52lx900 t-con board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony bravis kdl-52lx900 t-con board

Hi, i have sony kdl-52lx900 that flashing 5 times, i just wanna ask about the fuse of t-con board.
    Is this the fuse, the little black one?

If yes, i tested it with multimeter, and there is no open line or no beep on my multimeter, could be this problem that make my sony tv blink 5 times? You guys know how to jump the fuse? Start from where should i solder?

Before i fix my power supply fuse with soldering a wire, that fuse connect vcc12v.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Sony bravis kdl-52lx900 t-con board

what voltage do you get to each side of the fuse?

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
      what voltage do you get to each side of the fuse?
      On my power supply side when i turn on there is no voltage but when the tv wanna shut itselft off and then there is vcc11.1v, cause when i connect the tcon to power supply, my tv start turn on and off with 5 second duration,

Do you mean the volt of tcon fuse? If yes, then, i got no/zero in my multimeter but when test in continuity there is no beep.

Thanks
      Last edited by handycap; 02-03-2014, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by handycap View Post
        Hi, i have sony kdl-52lx900 that flashing 5 times, i just wanna ask about the fuse of t-con board.
        Is this the fuse, the little black one?

If yes, i tested it with multimeter, and there is no open line or no beep on my multimeter, could be this problem that make my sony tv blink 5 times? You guys know how to jump the fuse? Start from where should i solder?

Before i fix my power supply fuse with soldering a wire, that fuse connect vcc12v.

Thanks
        Sorry, not 5 times blink. the tv just turn on and off with 5 second delay when i connect the t-con to power supply, no sound no picture.

Thanks

Comment

what happens if you remove the top ribbon cables fron the tcon and only have the bottom one in does it still power off

Comment

what happens if you remove the top ribbon cables fron the tcon and only have the bottom one in does it still power off
            You mean cable that connect to mainboard? Or the four ribbon cable that connect lcd panel?
            Anyway, just let you know that i had change the mainboard before.

This morning i just try to solder wire from the connector to f100, but when i connect it, i just burn out the chip of fet908, now is it fixable? Try to find the part of tcon, but out of stock, dunno what to do now, hopeless

Comment

the ones to the lcd i meant i was just wondering if the panel had a short im sure one of the other member will be along soon who have more experience than me
              whats the full tcon part number and any stickers on it with numbers on?

Comment

the ones to the lcd i meant i was just wondering if the panel had a short im sure one of the other member will be along soon who have more experience than me
                whats the full tcon part number and any stickers on it with numbers on?
                When i disconect the ribbon, it blink with green light and amber light about 30-60 second and tv turn off with steady red light, what does it mean?

CPWBX4351TPZF
                Last edited by handycap; 02-03-2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

now I put the ribbon cable back in, and the amber and green light still flashing, before, I soldered the connector pin to f100, and smoke coming out from the chip of fet908, how do i check the fet908 is still work? and then I tried solder back the fuse again with cable not only thin wire, now the tv gave me amber and green light flashing with my usb light flashing but still dark screen so I turn it off cause I went to work, the voltage of vcc12v is steady now with 12v, so what does it mean?

Comment

Most solid state device rely on smoke to operate, once you let the smoke out they no longer function.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
                      Most solid state device rely on smoke to operate, once you let the smoke out they no longer function.
                      The tv now, with amber and green light flashing, is that my panel faulty? What does it mean if amber and green light flashing??

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by handycap View Post
                        The tv now, with amber and green light flashing, is that my panel faulty? What does it mean if amber and green light flashing??

Thanks
                        Help me please

Comment

Help please

Comment

It is possible either panel or t-con is bad. The fuse blew for a reason. I doubt this TV has a specific code for bad panel. Green-yellow sounds like it is boot looping (turning on t-con power only to have that shut down PSU, then restarting the process.)
                            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                              It is possible either panel or t-con is bad. The fuse blew for a reason. I doubt this TV has a specific code for bad panel. Green-yellow sounds like it is boot looping (turning on t-con power only to have that shut down PSU, then restarting the process.)
                              Can it solder a jumper from the fuse to somewhere in tcon board??

Comment

Given the MOSFET was destroyed previously I would NOT recommend that. You would only cause more damage.
                                Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                                For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                                  Given the MOSFET was destroyed previously I would NOT recommend that. You would only cause more damage.
                                  Sorry, what is mosfet? I dunno what should i do now, either selling as part or buy the tcon board, but the tcon out of stock... If you have condition like me, what should you do? I already spent for the mainboard..

Comment

MOSFET=that device that burned.

Don't know what to suggest, really; you might have to hold out for a t-con to appear or see if you can find a repair service.

Comment

is this the correct one? http://www.lcd-onderdelen.nl/a-28579...cpwbx4351tpzf/

Comment

Yes, but im not sure the seller cause i cant pay by paypal, is it the tv panel or tcon board broken? If i buy the tcon but the panel broken it will spent more money then

Would you recommend for the used price of this tv if in working condition? I want safe this tv, but i dunno know how much should i spent for it or is it worth if spent more $500 for this tv?

Comment

Working...
                                        X