Samsung un75nu8000 removing screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung un75nu8000 removing screen

Hi everyone I have this Samsung un75nu8000 I need some direction on removing the screen. I'm not sure exactly how it comes out. It looks like it's part of the frame and I cannot find anything regarding this particular TV. Any help will be greatly appreciate it. I need to replace the LED lights, .

Yes likely it's part of the outer plastic bezel. The outside plastic frame should snap off and stay connected to the tv. I would start on a left or right edge and put palms lightly on screen and pull bezel outward and up and should pop off as you go around the tv. I believe the bottom strip of the TV comes off and is to the screen, that's my experience. It would be foolish to try and pull the screen off (after popping the edge bezels) without 2 sets of double suction cups. Pictures would help though so we can confirm.

Comment

Here's some images of the actual TV I'm working on and I have two sets of suction cups and help I just need to figure out how to get this screen off without Breaking it,
      Last edited by yankys; 01-15-2024, 12:06 PM.

Comment

put the set screen downside on your table after use blanket to set it on.... free all speaker edge boards metaöö cover and led front indicatore...
        remove the bezel by release the clips which it hold it on tv chassis..
        the bezel we will be free .. flip the tv so screen on the top ... remove totally the bezel... use solid thin card to check if the LCD sitting on double side glue band,, the case cleared use the double suck cups to release it up... be careful of the cups position that no way the LCD wave up at pulling out.
        Last edited by Diah; 01-15-2024, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Ok going to try and Release the bezel from the frame and go from there.

Comment

Working...
          X