SHARP LC-60LE635 transparent horizontal stripped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHARP LC-60LE635 transparent horizontal stripped

Has anyone experienced this? Translucent streaks appear in the photo you can see them. They appear and disappear. Sometimes it's always streaks, sometimes it's not. If you put your finger in the area of the t-con chip, the stripes begin to appear and disappear every second. T-con to replace?
    Attached Files

Make sure the cables going to and from the tcon are clean and not damaged, properly inserted and secure not loose, if you clean them be gentle, they can be delicate, can clean with ipa.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      Make sure the cables going to and from the tcon are clean and not damaged, properly inserted and secure not loose, if you clean them be gentle, they can be delicate, can clean with ipa.
      Everything is fine with the cables

Comment

take the ribbon cable out... clean the socket and exam the clip of the sockets if they are closed tight

Comment

photo is not correctly get, if you use cellular, keep it horizontal, record both clear and dark images.. are the streaks moving? does it with every input types?

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
            photo is not correctly get, if you use cellular, keep it horizontal, record both clear and dark images.. are the streaks moving? does it with every input types?
            It doesn't matter how you hold the phone. Stripes are everywhere, there are none on a white background. It seems that the light stripes are just a slight increase in brightness. Lately they have been almost constant. There are no problems with cables. I also tried changing the capacitors on the power supply, nothing changed.

Here's another photo

Attached Files

Comment

i cant notice the lines.. but from yours description they are NOISE .. 2 reason could be
              1- the signal source if its from Areal or Wall cable.. ( connect the TV with HDMI video source to see if the line remain ) if they remain.. then
              2_ T-CON problem

Comment

I already wrote the cables are normal. There are also stripes in the TV menu. And the photo clearly shows horizontal alternating stripes

Comment

You did not tell about using different inputs.. check if the tcon has electrolytic caps, and check them..
                  if you have no esr meter try heating them with phon and retest tv..

Comment

You did not tell about using different inputs.. check if the tcon has electrolytic caps, and check them..
                    if you have no esr meter try heating them with phon and retest tv..
                    stripes everywhere, in the menu, on sputnik TV, at all inputs. I tried to heat the t-con board, maybe after that the stripes disappeared or maybe not, at first they appeared rarely, they might not appear for a week, but now they are almost constant . I also ordered the same t-con from China, but it broken to not work at all(

Comment

Are there elec. caps on the tcon? Why not to change them? Before this also a reflow / resolder of tcon / panel connectors.. also try to raise the volume of audio and feel if it is present a vibrating noise, there could be a disturbing signal of some type of electric device around you or your home.. last, there could be a leakage in input filter capacitors in power supply..

WOW... 3333 posts... i'm going to buy a lottery ticket..
                      Last edited by Davi.p; 12-25-2023, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I don't understand what the sound has to do with it, the sound is turned off on my TV, I'm using a home theater through a laptop. I changed all the capacitors except those that go to the backlight and those that are 400 volts. Maybe try a soldering iron to heat the capacitors on the board t-con?

Comment

i wrote in my post #7 t-con problem of this noise -- why don't show us here yours original t-con to see the main CHIPs and its Gama chip

Comment

Runtk4910tp
                            Attached Files

Comment

I already told you about the tcon electrolytics, are you reading well what i write? The tv speakers could be a tester to catch ambient disturbations eventually.. traces of alternate voltage..
                              you tell me about electrolytics you changed, i know, i'm not dazed, i am speaking about those on the input filter, do you know? Do you have any experience in electronics? I mean polyester square types.. post a picture of power board eventually..
                              Last edited by Davi.p; 12-26-2023, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by romasik View Post
                                Runtk4910tp
                                T_CON with out Metal Shield cover the chips !!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post

T_CON with out Metal Shield cover the chips !!!!???
                                  Yes, this is how it is installed in this model. the main board is covered with an iron shield .

Comment

I already told you about the tcon electrolytics, are you reading well what i write? The tv speakers could be a tester to catch ambient disturbations eventually.. traces of alternate voltage..
                                    you tell me about electrolytics you changed, i know, i'm not dazed, i am speaking about those on the input filter, do you know? Do you have any experience in electronics? I mean polyester square types.. post a picture of power board eventually..
                                    Power supply board, full image i post later, not have in my phone.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by romasik; 12-26-2023, 06:38 AM.

Comment

This caps i try resolder, but nothing change

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by romasik View Post

Yes, this is how it is installed in this model. the main board is covered with an iron shield .
                                        its T-CON issue.... packing it or try to find replacement

Comment

Working...
                                        X