toshiba pdp50x3 power supply issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: toshiba pdp50x3 power supply issue

I have noticed if I disconnect the av from the psu voltage stays constant and does not click off. I also just disconnected scaler board only still voltage drop in va and vs resulting in clicking off then trys to restart. can av board cause this?

Comment

Not typically, but it's plausible that the software/EEPROM on it got corrupted by all the power cycles leaving it in an inbetween / inconsistent state.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

any suggestions i'm at a loss is their any thing I can check before replacement.

Comment

You can check things like the voltage regulators, and the AC DET signal from PSU. Try with Z-sus and Y-sus unplugged too. Other than that, I'm really not sure.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

last thing .. I unplugged scaler from av remained on my its scaler board I have no clue thanks for all the help

Comment

I guess i'll try to figure this out again ; the set when plugged in trys to power on. front panel light is green . logic board d15 lites up d18 lites up d1 lites up d2 lites up then clicks and shuts down . then 10 seconds starts the cycle again. i have found that if I disconnect the plug from psu to the av board it does not shut down . if I only unplug from logic to scaler board .still clicks off. can an av board cause this problem???

Comment

I have figured it out . it was the scaler board it was shutting down power supply. thanks for the help . its up and working great.

Comment

Working...
                X