Sharp LC32D44E-BK Stuck in standby mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp LC32D44E-BK Stuck in standby mode

Hiya got a sharp lc32d44e-bk from a friend stuck in standby mode, solid green led for 2-3 seconds then to red.

I've done a visual inspection on all the caps on the power board, all seems ok.
    Checked all black diodes & Zener diodes, all seem fine except (D7134) DMM reading in both directions, .607 & .1116 probes reverse. Im sure thats a fault.
    Attached Files

Re: Sharp LC32D44E-BK Stuck in standby mode

Repaired one of these about a month ago.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wUuARpFe90
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Cant get the service manual page wont load for me

Comment

Working fine for me. (That bit is my signature, attached to the first of each post on each page.)

Try here for SM:
        http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManual...&Search=Submit

But really, just follow the video I made and it'll be fixed in no time.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Cheers only problem ive not got remote control, yea when i click the link to download pdf file nothing happens my end, im on this crappy 3g dongle thing.

Comment

cant get it into service mode, but i did get the fuzzy screen picture, also the led is solid green now but blank screen?

Comment

Service mode is REALLY tricky to get into. Just keep trying. The video took 8 takes...

Comment

The service manual i keep getting a error on the file.

Yea ive tried a few times, keep getting the same result, solid green led, then the fuzzy picture like no antena connected, then blank screen led still solid green.

That diode i mention you think its ok.

Comment

Sounds like 2 secs to black.
                  Will eventually accumulate enough errors to behave like in the video I posted.
                  You need better internet service. Cannot help you if you cannot download a PDF.

Comment

Got the service manual now

Comment

Still no joy getting into service mode, tried quite a few times same result. get to the fuzzy screen picture then it goes blank, solid green led.

Comment

TV must be OFF (the standby LED must be DARK.) This is achieved either by pressing the soft on-off button or unplugging the TV.

Then hold VOL- and CH-.

Power up TV by pressing soft on or plugging in again.

Do you see a "K"?

Comment

aint it vol - & input button -->

Comment

tom give me 5-10 mins got move things around in here to make some space

Comment

Still no joy, the button layout is vol- vol+ ,p- p+ , --> , menu , on-off.

Comment

If i hold down vol- & input --> and the on/off button it goes into service mode but it only lasts like 1 second then goes to a blank screen.

Turn right corner says EXT & AUTO, then halfway in the middle on the left of screen it says 'k' then some writing.

Comment

K indicates you are in the first service mode, then you need to press the second combination to enter the full service menu. Refer to the manual -- I have forgotten the codes...

Comment

yea whot happens it flashes up for a second, then to blank screen.

Comment

Maybe there's a stuck button.

Comment

Did a few recaps, still the same, RL701 doesnt make a proper relay click sound, sounds kinda flat.

Tom66 think the buttons are ok, not stuck

Comment

Working...
                                        X