Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50" Philips 50PFP5332D/37 no picture, has sound

X-main/Z-sustain.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Great thanks. Just ordered one for $50. Will let you know how it goes.

Comment

i am new entry in this forum,i am an electronic engg doing my own shop of repairing lcd,led,plasma and micro wave owens......please help me finding fault in hitachi plasma tv with no pic but having sound .

Comment

You need to start a new thread, provide model number and supply images of the chassis. Right now your question is equivalent to asking "My car won't start. It's a Ford. Please help me fix it."
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I replaced x main board and picture/ sound came on and worked great for about 2 min before going very dark. Now will not power on at all. Do I need new power supply?
            Last edited by Matteo88; 09-22-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Guys any help!? X- Main / Z - sustain replaced, worked approx 2 min. Picture faded, tried restart. Now will not come on at all.

Comment

guys i also have this issue, i used tom66 link to manuals an found them quite useful.. Although i do have questions bout this set and i am a newbie so i dont know how to post a question or address a member.I found that i had a burned leg on the ysus @ u5800. this is a mosfet i beleive 6 pin mr4270 is the part number on the part. does anyone have any help for me? can i just replace this part or should i check further to see what caused this to burn the leg off? I have heat at the top portion of the ysus but the lower half has no heat at the heat sink.. please help..I also need to know how to check my messages for replys?

Comment

Working...
                X