L42wd22 rca flat screen tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L42wd22 rca flat screen tv

im searching for an audio video board p810na-d 2164949b 40-t21649-49b4xg the factory coded memory chip which tells the tv the screen size has a sticker on it nna 700038a L12.8.ol
    my question is will a audio video board from a 46 inch tv work with this model.I found a website that has one for sale but it says its compatible with l42wd22 and l46wd22 tvs im a bit confused because if the l46wd22 board works with my tv then It is for sale every where on-line but I have been only looking for l42wd22 component boards.
    please help me ....the wirenut.
    Thanks
    Scott

Re: L42wd22 rca flat screen tv

p810na-d 2164949b 40-t21649-49b4xg From what I found , this board # is only for the 46 inch. RCA # 274704 The 42 uses RCA#274656 http://www.moduslinkptstvboards.com/...-P3278C12.aspx
    Last edited by steve2; 04-25-2011, 08:25 AM. Reason: added link to pic

Comment

thank you 1000 times for the reply..I have learned to go with my instinct and thought the other board wasnt right..I was able to order the board you sent me a link for and all the schematics lined just right.thank you thank you..im glad to have this repair on its way to completion. any suggestion as far as the 2 audio video boards I took out of these L42wd22 rca tvs. I attmepted to change the fuse on these but the board had issues as far as accepting the solder.they are repairable but not with a radio shack solder iron using a jewlers eye peice magnifying lense.as im a rookie working with fisher price but im intreaged by the repair to step up my tools for future adventures. thanks again im worry free on this repair now.

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...hlight=L42wd22 There is this thread on this model. Not sure what your's is doing, but this thread might help. If not, you can post what problem your tv has with that board and I'm sure someone on here can help. They will want measurements and pics of the board. I see you got the last board that site had. Hopefully you can repair the other for a spare. Glad to hear you are interested in repairing these. The better tools and more of them will come in time.

Comment

Working...
        X