• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vizio 50 hdtv 20a have sound no picture

oops
    Learner

Comment

If you're sure it's one of those components, it sounds like a great option to me.

Comment

Hello to all first i want to thank all of you for your help the vizio vp 50 hdtv is up and running changed the y sus and buffers like you all said thanks for helping me out i just wanted you to know that it shows alot about this website when the members take time out of there busy day to help a total stranger again thanks to all and have a great day . And happy mothers day to all you mom,s out there.

Comment

I have a Visio VP50 HDTV20A that had the powering off, then the power would come back (time it takes to power back varies). Then ultimately it just quit powering up completely. I replaced 3 bulged caps on the power supply board (PSPF561A01A), installed back in & turn the TV on, now it does power back on & stays on but no display. I haven't check the fuses yet. Could it be one of the fuse on the power supply board that powers another PC board?
          Not sure what to check next, really would appreciate any help.

Comment

>> Power supply board is IJ44 00132B.

Comment

Hi my tv has the same issue. And so there a crack on the fuse of the powersupply. Would this cause the problem? Here is a video of the lights
              on logic board one is blinking other is not. Then the Y main board has solid
              green. Here the video. Please somebody help me. Black screen, sound work on the ch. Ty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJKMWbSXwf0

Comment

Working...
              X