Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Provisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Prov

Attached the photo
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Prov

Originally posted by slimmy182 View Post
      Hi whizkidz,
      Inspecting the logic board I found this bad looking smd component just under the display connector, but I haven't schematics, can you help me please identify it to be proper changed? This A2337 show image in LCD but has no backlight at all and no detect internal camera
      Hi,
      @slimmy182, I have the exact same problem, same SMD. MAy you share on what you did to remedy this or what you did to fix this issue?

I'm fresh out electronics and this is my first repair. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

Hello, i have some problems to open the brv file... i just downloaded openboardviewer, do i need some plugins? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by whizkidz View Post
          Finished the task of creating the board view file and cleaning up the schematic pdf file

So if you find any error please reply here and will see if a can and/or want to correct them.

So enjoy the work.
          Thanks for your hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDeathKZN View Post
            Hi,
            @slimmy182, I have the exact same problem, same SMD. MAy you share on what you did to remedy this or what you did to fix this issue?

I'm fresh out electronics and this is my first repair. Any advice would be appreciated.
            Take a look

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102194

Comment

thank you

Comment

BoardView V1.3 not work.

Comment

Originally posted by nikemok View Post
                  here the schematic
                  please someone post the silkscreen
                  come on
                  Thanks

Originally posted by whizkidz View Post
                  d0gan your are right, here the revised version
                  Thanks

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                  Fixed, R8313 pin 2 and R8318 pin 1 connected to MPMU_XOUT.
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-16-2023, 03:11 PM. Reason: 3 seperate posts merged

Comment

Thanks

Comment

MacBook Air A2337 audio Board

Hi All., does anyone have the schematics for Apple MacBook Air A2337 audio Board P/n: 820-01929-A or if someone knows the values of these 5 caps (4 big same size & one small) Thanks in advance
                      Attached Files

Comment

Guys, never mind I got the values of these caps. The larger 4 caps are .01MF 25V & the smaller caps is 220PF 25v... My package for the .01 was not the exact pack, I installed the smaller pack & all worked fine. Audio is perfect. Thanks though

Comment

Bro... ur Awesome, thank you very much!

Comment

I have shelled out the cash for Flexbv and love it! But can't find the Flexbv version of board view and schematic for the A2337 800-02016.

Anyone have it or know where I can get it?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by augustusii View Post
                              I have shelled out the cash for Flexbv and love it! But can't find the Flexbv version of board view and schematic for the A2337 800-02016.

Anyone have it or know where I can get it?

Thank you!
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=15
                              My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD...5d6OgizDqoi_SA

Comment

Thank you so much for your hard work on the board view! Minor correction for a comming v1.4; RP603 is GND on leg 2, not PP3V3_SW_LCD.

Comment

Originally posted by jegerjon View Post
                                  Thank you so much for your hard work on the board view! Minor correction for a comming v1.4; RP603 is GND on leg 2, not PP3V3_SW_LCD.
                                  Yes, I just confirmed this on an actual logic board too. As far as I see it the schematic is wrong and this cannot be corrected AFAIK. Hence the board view is incorrect because I assume it is following the schematic. It's a tricky situation for @whizkidz
                                  My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD...5d6OgizDqoi_SA

Comment

I can fix the the boardviews, can't fix the schems though ( at least not yet )
                                    YouTube Repair Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/19PLD73
                                    FlexBV BoardView software - Linux/OSX/Windows - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

Comment

Originally posted by callmec2001 View Post
                                      I download the openboardview 9.0.3 but soon as i try to open it just close the app
                                      Try https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1657726998

Comment

Thx

Comment

thanks for the work!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X