Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hekp removing bios lock passoword asus k3500pc

hi guys
    need help to clean password or were to find in the bios bin hex.

thanks o lot
    Attached Files

Re: hekp removing bios lock passoword asus k3500pc

Originally posted by cesar888 View Post
    hi guys
    need help to clean password or were to find in the bios bin hex.

thanks o lot
    Wrong chip, find another one.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Why you say that?

This is the original chip
      Attached Files

Comment

Why you say that?

This chip is 1MB! your chip must be 8MB, 16MB, 32MB or something like that.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

Yes but it works fine if you write the bin on chip,i tried to use the bios from asus website but it has 27mb archive when extracted.
          The laptop is a asus vivobook pro i7 11gen . When i use MEanalyzer it says that needs to be extracted with ami extract

Comment

The tutorial bios that is here on forum dont explain the process to clean or reset on the new asus laptops.
            I studied the process but isnt complete the tutorial and on the internet i dont find nothing about it.
            Last edited by cesar888; 12-09-2022, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Why you say that?

Its 8 megabits ,which equals 1 mega byte. What youve posted isnt even a proper backup of the chip.The chip is for something,not sure what but could be for the thunderbolt or USB-C firmware.
              Did you make a backup before you overwrote it .As hardware1 said,the bios chip is somewhere else.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Yes but it works fine if you write the bin on chip,i tried to use the bios from asus website but it has 27mb archive when extracted.
                The laptop is a asus vivobook pro i7 11gen . When i use MEanalyzer it says that needs to be extracted with ami extract
                AMI PFAT extract will only remove the PFAT header, it still needs editing to the correct size using a hex editor. It is not a full bios image,only an update, it is the bios region, there is no ME firmware,no flash descriptor. The update can/could be merged with your bios backup and the DMI copied (if you could find the correct chip... ) . Thats one way to get rid of the password,but there are other ways as well.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i will search in the motherboard another bios chip to saw if it containt more information.
                  i used the ami pfat on bios that i readed and the bios from asus site
                  and it show this files that i attached.
                  i maked 2 backups from the chip before the write process.
                  sorry for the bad inglish and thanks a lot for the response and attention.

i like to learn, im curious and i search endlessly for the solutions.
                  Attached Files

Comment

i find the bios its here
                    Attached Files

Comment

i find the bios its here
                      Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                      Attached Files
                      >>>>>

Comment

It worked.
                        Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                        X