Originally posted by Ferimonka View Post
    Hi. I need a new bios file, please.

Clevo NH70RD
    MB:6-77-NH70RDQ0-D02A-1E
    Attaching old faulty bios (No display)
    https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror...Cx_RAx_RHx(Q)/

Username: repo
    Pass: repo
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Clevo NH70RD MB:6-77-NH70RDQ0-D02A-1E bios

Thank you for the hidden repository. I think I found the right one but not sure how to flash it to a chip. When I unzipped the file there is lot of exe files. Did someone done it before to point me how-to? Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the hidden repository. I think I found the right one but not sure how to flash it to a chip. When I unzipped the file there is lot of exe files. Did someone done it before to point me how-to? Thank you.
        did you get the RDQ one.What are the file names you got
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I downloaded NHxxRC_RDx_B10706.zip as I assuming its for my laptop.
          It's a zip so please have a look what's inside (attached) and let me know how to deal with it. Thank you in advance.
          Attached Files

Comment

I downloaded NHxxRC_RDx_B10706.zip as I assuming its for my laptop.
            It's a zip so please have a look what's inside (attached) and let me know how to deal with it. Thank you in advance.
            Download and extract this one
            Bios https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror...RDx_B10716.zip

The bios is named NHx0RC.16

The EC is this one i think,i couldnt see a newer one
            EC https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror...Dx_EC10703.zip

Comment

Thank you. The 26.6MB zip I downloaded from your link also contains no bin file I would be able to use. It has got lot of files. Can you find out where to get the bin file for me please?

Comment

Thank you. The 26.6MB zip I downloaded from your link also contains no bin file I would be able to use. It has got lot of files. Can you find out where to get the bin file for me please?
                Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                The bios is named NHx0RC.16
                The bios is named NHx0RC.16 ,if your programmer won`t recognise it because of the .16 file extension just rename it to .bin , NHx0RC.16 rename to NHx0RC.bin

Comment

Ah, I missed a line while reading. I tried flash the bios but still the same. Laptop is power cycling and not booting, no screen. I didn't flash EC cause never done it. Can this be an issue?

Comment

Ah, I missed a line while reading. I tried flash the bios but still the same. Laptop is power cycling and not booting, no screen. I didn't flash EC cause never done it. Can this be an issue?
                    Forget the EC for now,it would need programming with a dedicated IO programmer through the keyboard connector.Its probably got some other hardware issue.If you want some help with it and youve got a multimeter and a bit of patience you can start a new thread in the laptop forum https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23 .The service manual/schematic is this one https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror...NH58RCQ_SM.zip ,you can post it as an attachment to your new thread or post it seperately in the Schematic requests section as a new thread and link to it from your repair thread

Comment

Working...
                    X