Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surface Pro 6 Bios (Clean Region ME + OFF motherboard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surface Pro 6 Bios (Clean Region ME + OFF motherboard)

Hello everyone, I write in case you can help me with my little Surface. I am a person who wants to try to fix something and usually gets into more trouble.

I have been trying to get the materials for 8 months to be able to desolder and flash the bios. After getting the programmer and the hot air station, I killed the surface.

I have managed to extract the Bios from the chip and modify with HxD the region Me, to leave it clean, using the files of the same version.

I attach the Original files and with R.Me clean, in case someone could check, if they are correct.

The surface does not turn on, no logo, no light on the power cord, nothing.

I think there may be some broken component, when removing the bios.

someone could help me??

Thank you very much to all, and forgive, so much text.

Version in my language, I use google translate for English... Sorry.....

Hola a todos, os escribo por si podeis ayudarme con mi pequeña Surface. Soy una persona que quiere intentar arreglar algo y suele meterse en mas problemas.

Llevo 8 meses intentando conseguir los materiales para poder desoldar y flashear la bios. Despues de conseguir el programador y la estacion de aire caliente, he matado a la surface.

He conseguido extraer la Bios del chip y modificar con HxD la region Me, para dejarla limpia, usando los archivos de la misma version.

Os adjunto los archivos Originales y con R.Me limpia, por si alguien pudiera revisar, si estan correctos.

La surface no enciende, no logo, no luz en el cable de alimentacion, nada.

Yo creo que puede haber algun componente roto, al retirar la bios.

Muchisimas gracias a todos, y perdonad, tanto texto.
    Attached Files

Re: Surface Pro 6 Bios (Clean Region ME + OFF motherboard)

Post the original unmodified bios, the one before you made all the changes.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Post the original unmodified bios, the one before you made all the changes.
      I'm back to putting the original bios.. but the problem continues.. that's why I think q is some physical damage

Comment

Originally posted by Penetre View Post
        The surface does not turn on, no logo, no light on the power cord, nothing.
        Did you have a light on the adapter before you messed with the bios.If you didn`t its more likely to be a power issue
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Did you have a light on the adapter before you messed with the bios.If you didn`t its more likely to be a power issue
          the surface worked before I started to disassemble everything. now the charging light no longer comes on.

you know how to tell me where to start looking for the breakdown?

1000thx

I think there was a spark when removing the flex from the lcd, but I don't see anything burned

Comment

Working...
          X