Casper MB55IN1-3 bios unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casper MB55IN1-3 bios unlock

Hello everyone can somebody unlock this bios for me?
    My problem is secure boot or uefi boot or something like that. With orginal bios no display. with this dump on link " https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36730 " i can't boot anything and i can't select the options because it's not listed on the menus.
    I upload boot bios maybe you can fix orjinal one or unlock the dump one(MB45iiv4 file)
    Attached Files

Re: Casper MB55IN1-3 bios unlock

Originally posted by guilty_2121 View Post
    hello everyone can somebody unlock this bios for me?
    My problem is secure boot or uefi boot or something like that. With orginal bios no display. With this dump on link " https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36730 " i can't boot anything and i can't select the options because it's not listed on the menus.
    I upload boot bios maybe you can fix orjinal one or unlock the dump one(mb45iiv4 file)
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

It's an old laptop motherboard and i'm just buying old dead laptop motherboards and working on them. Like a Hobby. So service is not the option.

Comment

I just want some parameters to be able to download the correct bios from the Casper homepage
        Attached Files
        Last edited by hoaca388; 02-16-2022, 10:04 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

I just want some parameters to be able to download the correct bios from the Casper homepage
          Sorry but it's bad company about support so there is no bios file on site

Comment

Thanks for try but it didn't work for me. no video signal...
            Mb45ii4 bios file is working for me and maybe someone can unlock its hidden settings.

Comment

Reflash the working one.
              there is a few options. I need more options to fix secure boot or uefi problem.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guilty_2121 View Post
                Reflash the working one.
                there is a few options. I need more options to fix secure boot or uefi problem.
                Post your request over at bios-mods someone there might be able to help.There isn`t much modding going on here,its focused more on repairs

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Foru...cking-Requests
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Post your request over at bios-mods someone there might be able to help.There isn`t much modding going on here,its focused more on repairs

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Foru...cking-Requests
                  thank you so much master

Comment

I requested via email and the company send me this file. can u help me with this one? i try to flash it but didn't work for me.
                    my pc working with that bios but the keybord isn't working well and it's not driver issue so i have to flash orginal bios.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Guilty_2121; 03-19-2022, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I requested via email and the company send me this file. can u help me with this one? i try to flash it but didn't work for me.
                      my pc working with that bios but the keybord isn't working well and it's not driver issue so i have to flash orginal bios.
                      Try :
                      Attached Files

Comment

Try :
                        Thanks for try but cpu gets hot light coming on but no picture...

Comment

Thanks for try but cpu gets hot light coming on but no picture...
                          Again
                          Attached Files

Comment

Same problem again fan spining, lights on, cpu hot but no image. Mb45ii4 is working for me. The only problem is laptops keyboard. When i press q it's q but when i press win key is + and k it's 2 with fn button k is k etc... can we get only keyboard part from the yedek.bin to mb45ii4 ? i tried uefitool but i couldn't make it
                            Last edited by Guilty_2121; 03-20-2022, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Mb45ii4 is working for me. The only problem is laptops keyboard. When i press q it's q but when i press k it's 2 and win key is + etc... can we get only keyboard part from the yedek.bin to mb45ii4 ? i tried uefitool but i couldn't make it
                              I don't know how to do that, but I think it has something to do with EC so I send you the EC changed file.Goodluck.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I don't know how to do that, but I think it has something to do with EC so I send you the EC changed file.Goodluck.
                                You are just amazing. It's working. Thank you so much

Comment

Bios with all hidden menu. In another forum somebody named "Maxinator500" help me. I want to share it for everyone.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                  X